BS Social Care - Overall a good company but there is definately space for improvement! | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Overall a good company but there is definately space for improvement!"

Current Freelancer - Support Worker in Bristol, England

I have been working at BS Social Care for more than 3 years

Pros

people at the office are nice and friendly; very flexible; good amount of hours and some regular work if you are doing well

Cons

some last minute cancellations and occasional mistakes(e.g. double bookings or incorrect bookings); pay is not that great compared to some other companies esp. for night and weekend shifts

Advice to Management

Up your pay please! Try and keep the people in the office for longer(maybe there is too much stress working in the office?!) as having new people every couple of months can be very annoying as new people tend to make more mistakes. By the time you establish a good connection with someone,they have already left!

BS Social Care2018-02-20

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Once was a good company, but having second thoughts."

Current Employee - Support Worker in Runcorn, England

I have been working at BS Social Care part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible shifts, always paid on time.

Cons

Been working for BS for a couple of years now and have been reasonable ok through the past years with work with me picking up a lot of shifts with a certain company. But now the company has taken on more staff and my shifts are none existant. Bs (Liverpool branch) is aware of this and just say "we'll find you something else" and that's the last you hear from them. They dont seem to care or look after the good... workers anymore and the training seems none existant.

Advice to Management

Look after the good workers before you lose them.

BS Social Care2019-09-26
  2. "Recruitment.."

Current Employee - Recruiter in Liverpool, England

I have been working at BS Social Care full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great place to work, every day is different which keeps it interesting! Good team and good SMT.

Cons

Basic maternity package which is a worry!

Advice to Management

Look at perks that aren't just bonus and pay related.

BS Social Care2019-05-08

Discover more reviews about BS Social Care.