BSI Group - Communication | Glassdoor.co.in

"Communication"

in Hyderābād

I have been working at BSI Group for more than 10 years

Pros

- BSI as a Global Brand - Few of the Auditors & Trainers are excellent Contributing towards adding value to the client.

Cons

The Management is Looking at their own financial benefit. The bonus in the organization is shared among the management only, none of the employees get this. The employees bringing in the sales are given not the ones who are bringing revenue to the organization. Most of the employees are not getting the salary they deserve. Although there is 360degree feedback mechanism, yet if you give honest feedback you are... penalized in one way or other. There are enough colleagues who stab in your back. Even the loyalty of long serving in the organization is not considered.

Advice to Management

Transparent communication actual implementation

BSI Group2016-11-02

BSI Group Response

November 30, 2016

Thank you for your valued feedback. As a global brand, we are proud to have so many excellent people who are passionate about delivering added value to our customers. It’s also just as important to us to provide our people with an excellent experience and the recognition of their contribution to our success. I’m sorry to hear that this has not been your experience and that you do not feel supported by your colleagues or listened to. I strongly encourage you to speak directly to our BSI India Managing Director, his door is always open and he is strongly committed to being available to listen to everyone. You can also speak to me as the Head of the HR team. Lastly, we also have a whistle blowing process which is available on our intranet. We reward our people based on their performance and the overall market. I actively encourage you, and anyone who feels they are not being rewarded fairly for their contribution, to speak openly to their manager, to myself or to our BSI India Managing Director. I can assure you that there are no negative consequences linked to speaking out at BSI and if you have experienced such a situation we will be keen to understand the circumstances and to take action. Thank you Kavita

1. "Client Manager cum Lead Auditor in QMS, EMS, OHSAS, SA and EnMS"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

I have been working at BSI Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Skill and knowledge improvement, meeting lot of people

Cons

Low package, heavy travel, away from family many times

BSI Group2019-05-28

"Very very bad BSI India, don't think of joining"

Current Employee - BDM in North West

I have been working at BSI Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Sat Sun Off, 9 to 5pm office timings

Cons

Don't get happy with 9 to 5 timings. You Work everytime even on Saturday Sunday because you have given laptop. Politics is too much, nobody will help you. Rs. 3000 per month parking you have to pay. Other CBs are much better than BSI , it was a brand name, now they are far behind.

Advice to Management

Invest on employees in product trainings, solve their issues and be transparent above the Business.

BSI Group2019-06-29

Discover more reviews about BSI Group.