Bank of America - Decent company to work for | Glassdoor.co.in

"Decent company to work for"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Chennai

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have joined as campus grad in June 2017. They have increased to match our salary in just 6 months when they offerend our college juniors more salary. Yearly Hike is good(>10%) If you have counter offer they try to match it. Good company to settle for. Cab and Sodexo(1300 per month) is outside CTC. Recognition is good.

Cons

No Bonus component in CTC Generally hires from service based companies or mostly through college. Not too many talented people to compete with. When they increased the salary they stopped going to Tier 1 colleges and started hiring from Tier 3 colleges to reduce cost. This will harm the company in long term. Work is mostly dull and maintenance related. WFH is not encouraged.

Advice to Management

Please make sure you pay all your college grads from different campuses(Tier 1/2/3) same salary. Please start hiring again from BITS and IIT.

Bank of America2019-10-13

"Superb"

Current Employee - Lead Analyst in Hyderābād

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Work loving here, it is amazing place to work. People are cool light minded. You will find good people around.

Cons

Too much politics Delivery lead has full power Some folks are crazy to ruin career

Advice to Management

Keep track of your management, there are too many stories but funniest is - One delivery lead hired a air hostess for a technical position 😂...

Bank of America2019-04-05
  2. "BOA is place of learning and staying relevant."

Current Employee - Team Leader in Hyderābād

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are many pros to be working at an organizationthat respects every employee equally and includes all aspects of an employee's life,from getting trained on their various educational portals to family days and inter cricket tournaments specifically for the ladies,which is laudable. The work is systematized and top quality as far as a client of the bank is considered. BOA is a place to learn and deliver,but with... inclusiveness.

Cons

The transport facility is one area I would like to see improvement.

Advice to Management

Great job,keep up the good work.

Bank of America2019-11-13

Discover more reviews about Bank of America.