"Decent company to work for"

4.0
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Chennai

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have joined as campus grad in June 2017. They have increased to match our salary in just 6 months when they offerend our college juniors more salary. Yearly Hike is good(>10%) If you have counter offer they try to match it. Good company to settle for. Cab and Sodexo(1300 per month) is outside CTC. Recognition is good.

Cons

No Bonus component in CTC Generally hires from service based companies or mostly through college. Not too many talented people to compete with. When they increased the salary they stopped going to Tier 1 colleges and started hiring from Tier 3 colleges to reduce cost. This will harm the company in long term. Work is mostly dull and maintenance related. WFH is not encouraged.

Continue reading
  1. "BofA - great place to work!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great opportunity to move around the company or move upward. Great, caring management that listens to their teams

Cons

Still working to bring the dynamic tech development that creates and supports award winning mobile app and online banking to the operations support disciplines. Takes a lot to make a change in this complicated tech structure.

Continue reading
  2. "Good company"

4.0
    Former Employee - Relationship Banker II

I worked at Bank of America full-time

Pros

Fair and lucrative bonus program

Cons

6 days a week is a long work week, even though Saturdays were a half day

Discover more reviews about Bank of America.