1. "This company doesnt know what they want they never make up there mind not a good company to work for"

1.0

I worked at Banknote World

Pros

There isnt anything good about this company

Cons

The boss sucks horrible company

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A Company with a successful future!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Banknote World full-time

Pros

> The Owner is hands-on and very detailed-oriented for smooth flow of operations. He makes sure that all things fall into places. > Working 5 days a week and will have to take OT once we really have urgent task and deadlines to meet. > The owner is a bit pushy and wants everything in details which I do believe in return will benefit the employees in their future career. This kind of leader and attitude will really nurture and shape your character work wise in a positive way. I know because this has led me to where I am now (thanks to my former pushy Boss who only knew the word 'URGENT'). > Work timings are flexible. > Supportive management and workmates.

Cons

> As a virtual staff, I was not able to meet my colleagues in person.

2. "Former Banknote World Employee"

5.0
    Former Employee - Marketing in Irvine, CA

I worked at Banknote World full-time for more than a year

Pros

Banknote World is a wonderful place to work. I worked there for approximately 2 years. The atmosphere is professional, the people friendly and management is constantly looking for innovative ways to make the company the leader in world currency collecting. The owner spends time sharing his passion about banknotes with his employees. He offers programs to improve employees’ job skills. He is generous with providing opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. He took me to several conventions in Europe and Asia where I was able to gain invaluable experiences. He cares about business but also wants his employees to be happy. He provides many perks and financial bonuses for employees who work hard. This company has built a strong reputation in the banknote collecting community. They are honest and provide products at a fair price. No other company comes close to providing the variety of different coins and banknotes that Banknote World offers. I would highly recommend Banknote World to anyone who is interested in working there. The only reason I left was due to moving out of state for my family. Otherwise, I would still be at Banknote World.

Cons

There really are no Cons to working at Banknote World. It is a professional company that is fair and honest with its employees and customers alike. The owner is straight forward and will give you his honest opinion. He does not sugarcoat anything and can be brutally honest at times. Some people may find this harsh.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Banknote World.