Banknote World - This company doesnt know what they want they never make up there mind not a good company to work for | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "This company doesnt know what they want they never make up there mind not a good company to work for"

I worked at Banknote World

Pros

There isnt anything good about this company

Cons

The boss sucks horrible company

Banknote World2019-03-21

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Former Banknote World Employee"

Former Employee - Marketing in Irvine, CA

I worked at Banknote World full-time for more than a year

Pros

Banknote World is a wonderful place to work. I worked there for approximately 2 years. The atmosphere is professional, the people friendly and management is constantly looking for innovative ways to make the company the leader in world currency collecting. The owner spends time sharing his passion about banknotes with his employees. He offers programs to improve employees’ job skills. He is generous with providing opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. He took me to several conventions in Europe and Asia where I was able to gain invaluable experiences. He cares about business but also wants his employees to be happy. He provides many perks and financial bonuses for employees who work hard. This company has built a strong reputation in the banknote collecting community. They are honest and provide products at a fair price. No other company comes close to providing the variety of different coins and banknotes that Banknote World offers. I would highly recommend Banknote World to anyone who is interested in working there. The only reason I left was due to moving out of state for my family. Otherwise, I would still be at Banknote World.

Cons

There really are no Cons to working at Banknote World. It is a professional company that is fair and honest with its employees and customers alike. The owner is straight forward and will give you his honest opinion. He does not sugarcoat anything and can be brutally honest at times. Some people may find this harsh.

Advice to Management

Continue making improvements with your company to be the market leader.

Banknote World2019-05-10
  2. "Friendly culture, great company"

Current Employee - Inventory Sorter in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Banknote World full-time for less than a year

Pros

Really tight knit group of employees with very friendly vibes all around. Company owner consistently caters to employees; providing all sorts of snacks, drinks, and even offering free lunch quite frequently. Management works with you if you ever need a day off to handle errands and pretty accommodating about adjusting schedules when need be.

Cons

There is a slight physical element to this position so if you are physically lazy, this may not suit you best. Definitely not hard compared to other warehouse environments where people are slugging heavy weight around, especially considering warehouse has AC.

Advice to Management

Management pretty much stays on top of making sure we have all the supplies we need to work efficiently, so maintaining that consistent, along with the awesome snacks is good enough for me!

Banknote World2019-05-01

Discover more reviews about Banknote World.