Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 3 years

LOVE working with the BVM team - amazing opportunity

Apr 20, 2021 - Publisher in Wilmington, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with BVM nearly 4 years, and have achieved financial success greater than any previous job/career! My schedule is flexible and as long as I "get up and never give up" I have continued success! Dave Durand is an amazing CEO, and our entire leadership team is top notch. We have so much support and people wanting us to succeed. Amazing culture . . . so thankful for BVM, it has changed my life!

Cons

You need to be disciplined, motivated, and willing to work hard to achieve huge success.

Continue reading
    10 people found this review helpful

Media Relations

Thanks so much for the review! BVM offers entrepreneurs a flexible work environment and an award-winning culture unlike anywhere else. We're thrilled to hear about your continued success and we're grateful to have you on the team!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Workplace Culture is the BEST!

May 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best Version Media has the BEST workplace culture that I've ever been apart of. The positive atmosphere everyone brings to the workplace makes me feel comfortable and confident in the work I produce. Everyone is understanding and flexible when it comes to your work and they want you to succeed. If you're looking to be part of a great work environment that cares about your work life balance, this is the place for you!

Cons

None that I can think of

Be the first to find this review helpful

Media Relations

Thanks for the great feedback! We take pride in offering an award-winning culture that helps every professional become the best version of themselves.

2. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 5 years

5/5 and getting better!

May 9, 2022 - Division Manager in Milwaukee, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can substantially increase your income year over year, the product offering is continually getting better, their training program is top notch, you have as much autonomy as you can possibly have when making this type of income, and the program is super simple.

Cons

You have to cover the baseline before you start earning commissions, however they did have a bonus program that was worth about $6,000 you could earn before getting your baseline covered. You have to cold call and I don't really think anyone actually likes doing that.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Media Relations

Thanks for leaving us a review! Our excellent training and award-winning culture has led to unprecedented growth through the years. We're happy to have you on the team!

Discover more reviews about Best Version Media.