Cover image for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The people + the culture = life is good!

5 Jan 2023 - Campaign Strategist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Blue Cross NC represents a solid choice for people looking to grow their career in a welcoming and rewarding environment.

Cons

None. A truly exceptional company making a difference in healthcare and community.

Continue reading

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina Response

We are so glad that you are enjoying the people and are satisfied with our culture. It gives us great pride to know that we have met you where you are.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Great place to work

31 Jan 2023 - Data Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits and opportunities for advancement

Cons

Limited mobility without a degree

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place for career growth

30 Jan 2023 - Principal Solution Architect
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employee friendly company Work culture and work life balance is good

Cons

Pay is lower than other companies Company works in Silos, does not work as a whole organization

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina.

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina Photos

+ Add Photo
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina photo of: Posing with props! Our cultural Values are how we show up each day to deliver on our Purpose to make health care better for all.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina photo of: Showing some team spirit during a virtual meeting!
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina photo of: Showing off our cultural Values and her work from home setup
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina photo of: Blue Cross NCer showing off his work from home setup
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina photo of: Happy 80's day! We love our annual Spirit Week
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina photo of: Working from home means lunchtime walks with our furry coworkers
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina photo of: Welcoming our Fayetteville, NC team to our annual Spirit Week!

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina Job Seekers Also Viewed