1. COVID-19

"A buzzing and exciting place to work and IT are at the core!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Manchester City Centre, England

I have been working at Boohoo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Boohoo is an exciting business and is working hard to support customers and colleagues by driving forward on new initiatives There has been a refreshing change in strategy, focusing on doing the right things to support growing the business Like many companies, Covid-19 has given an opportunity for better flexibility with home working, improving work/life balance enormously The pace of change is exciting and provides plenty of opportunity for growth and development The future is bright in Boohoo IT!

Cons

Legacy IT solutions need to continue to evolve

"Brand Ambassador"

4.0
    Former Intern - Brand Ambassador in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Boohoo for more than a year

Pros

The work environment is uplifting, positive, and always encouraging! They give you constant feedback and advice on how to improve.

Cons

There really weren't a lot of downsides. I worked as a student ambassador in the U.S. and the company is based out of the U.K., so the only downside would be that all communication happened via email and conference calls.

Continue reading

"The company is run by crooks and nepotism is everywhere"

1.0

I worked at Boohoo full-time

Pros

Not much other than that they gave me a job, but one that i had to leave immediately

Cons

*Can't eat certain foods because of owner (Kamani family) religion *Underpaid: "strikes" if you even smile and docked salary

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Boohoo.