Boots - Dispeny assistant NVQ 2 | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Dispeny assistant NVQ 2"

Former Employee - Team Leader Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety in Pune
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Boots full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Best place to work with ..learnt a lot ..had a great team at both lupset and chimes.

Cons

- Didn't get enough salary hike and a package. -in 2010, I was told that company will sponsor me working visa (Tier 2) and because of that I didn't find a new job .. in 2011, I was told that they can't sponsor the visa due to frequent changes in government rules. I would be there by this time if the company had sponsored me the visa or they would have informed me earlier (I could have joined other organisations) and I didn't have to return to my home country after spending lot of money in completing master's.

Advice to Management

Use carrot theories for right employees or don't commit something to employees which you can't give..if you do so then you are playing with someone's career. Anyway that was lesson for me .. Fortunately, I got a job in drug safety in my home country and got a chance to work with all big pharma companies.

Boots2019-01-10
  1. "Great company with great structure"

Former Employee - Industrial Placement Student in Doncaster, Talbot, MD

I worked at Boots full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great shift patterns and people

Cons

Wage isn't the best but it's not a terribly demanding job

Boots2019-10-22
  2. "Positive Growth Experience"

Former Intern - Supply Chain

I worked at Boots

Pros

Open office format. Very welcoming and accommodating staff. Very willing to teach and allow you time to learn.

Cons

The internship program is very young and still being ironed out

Boots2019-10-24

Discover more reviews about Boots.