Boston Consulting Group - Go & join a technology company where business margins, salaries & benefits are better | Glassdoor.co.in

"Go & join a technology company where business margins, salaries & benefits are better"

Current Employee - Principal in London, England

I have been working at Boston Consulting Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Interesting work & lots of travel

Cons

Dont expect to have a socal life outside of work including weekends As a consultant, expect to spend your weekends doing work and when you may have a breather, then you need to do your own expense reports to claim back your own money (and which you will have to fight to get back) Go and join a technology company where business margins & salaries are better. And there is work life balance Benefits not real...

Boston Consulting Group2019-03-24
  1. "great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I have been working at Boston Consulting Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing learning environment, great colleagues, one feels valued as an employee. Perks are too good

Cons

I don't know, I just love it

Advice to Management

keep up the great work

Boston Consulting Group2019-07-21
  2. "Testing"

Current Employee - Performance Test Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Boston Consulting Group for more than a year

Pros

Very Good people to work with. Lots of flexibility and awareness about maximizing the productivity of employees

Cons

Nothing as such. Need to be more active in terms of Employee engagements and activities and get togethers.

Boston Consulting Group2019-07-07

Discover more reviews about Boston Consulting Group.