Cover image for Brite Systems

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for

7 Jan 2021 - Administrative
    Business Outlook

Pros

The leadership truly cares about each of their employees, encourages new ideas, celebrates success, and wants you to grow. The team itself is very supportive and works together well to help each other when needed. I have really enjoyed working here.

Cons

I do not have any cons

Brite Systems Response

Marketing Manager

Hello, thanks for your valuable feedback! We are so happy to hear that you feel cared for and supported. We will continue to celebrate your success and provide growth opportunities!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company

2 Mar 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team is very helpful and encourages to learn and grow within the company.

Cons

Nothing to report at this time.

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Horrible place to work

4 Sep 2022 - Business Analyst in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

None. I didn’t find any pros..

Cons

Shady manager shady culture to work

Brite Systems Response

We are sorry about your experience. Brite Systems always strives to provide the best work culture for our people. If possible, we would like to obtain further insight on this feedback in order to ascertain what we could do better. Please do let us know a good time to connect on this or please feel free to email us at hr@britesys.com with your inputs. Thank you in advance for your time and help in making us a better workplace.

Discover more reviews about Brite Systems.

Brite Systems Photos

+ Add Photo
Brite Systems photo of: Brite Systems celebrating the Indy tech community at the Mira Awards
Brite Systems photo of: Virtually celebrating 100 Salesforce certifications!
Brite Systems photo of: Brite Systems celebrate Christmas at our Indy HQ.
Brite Systems photo of: The Brite Systems team volunteered at Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana to help fight against hunger in our community. We loved having the opportunity to give back!
Brite Systems photo of: We went all out to celebrate being "on the Brite side" at our company's 14th birthday party. The Best Dressed employees walked away with a Starbucks gift card.
Brite Systems photo of: Playing games at our company picnic