1. "Management and culture"

4.0
    Current Employee - Customer Service Specialist in Oconomowoc, WI

I have been working at Bruno Independent Living Aids full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great company to work for.. great hours & good management.

Cons

There are none to mention

Other Employee Reviews

"Good Company"

5.0

I have been working at Bruno Independent Living Aids

Pros

Quarterly Bonus plan, good hours, good people

Cons

Not much room for growth, seems like people that work here do not leave. Also some people that have been here forever believe they are invincible it seems and could be potential problem for the future.

Continue reading

"Don't work here, not worth it! Horrible management, HR full of lies, can't trust 80% of the people here (backstabbers)"

1.0
    Former Employee - Welder/Fabricator in Oconomowoc, WI
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Bruno Independent Living Aids full-time for more than a year

Pros

Decent insurance. Just don't get hurt at work or they will do everything they can to fire you and make your life miserable until that time.

Cons

1. Too much politics: managers and privileged employees break rules everyday without any consequences but if you have a workers comp claim against them and on your phone once, you get harassed, written up, and eventually fired when you say it's a bs writeup. 2. They try to micromanage every minute, if you have to go to the bathroom you have to ask permission or they will be coming into the bathroom asking if youre in here (if missing from your booth for a couple minutes.) Yet if your one of the privileged you can go into the bathroom for 45 minutes and read a book, yes that's right an employee brings a physical book into the bathroom and comes back out 30-45 minutes later. 3. If you have a question you must seek out incompetent supervisor and sometimes wasting more than 15-30 minutes looking for him. If you ask another employee for help you'll get questioned. If you help another employee you get written up. Its rediculuous, I've ever experienced such a workplace in my life. 4. It's like pulling teeth to get a new job order yet they blame you for not doing enough work in a day even though you're waiting/searching for 1-2 hours everyday. 4. You can't trust a thing HR tells you, they will always side with their management and it's always YOUR fault. 5. They say we'll only have to work a couple Saturdays to catch up. Next thing you know you're working 6 days a week mandatory for over 8 months with no end in sight. This place has a revolving door and no one wants to work here especially after they experience the way the management treats people and how things are being run. 7. I could go on and on with all the problems here but if all that's been said here and other reviews doesn't deter you then all I will say is good luck, you will need lots of it and also be prepared to be on your knees if you want to be one of the privileged few.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Bruno Independent Living Aids.