Cover image for C.H. Robinson

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Opportunity

26 Mar 2022 - Carrier Representative in Sartell, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

In my time here, I have seen opportunities that I would not get at your usual large corporation. The onboarding program and investment in employees is unparalleled even at the entry level. They have a comprehensive hands on program that prepares you for a future within the company. Also, there are so many avenues that your managers encourage you to explore. Different roles and positions will open up and I truly believe that if you put forth the effort and spend time networking within the company, you will experience the upward mobility that CH Robinson provides.

Cons

With large corporations, you need to be agile and adaptable. There are restructures and changes that will happen suddenly.

Continue reading

C.H. Robinson Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Feedback is important to us as we strive to remain a great place to work. Have a great day!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Cool place to grow

15 Nov 2022 - Carrier Sales Representative in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible, cool environment, people, leadership

Cons

I don’t have any cons

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

PE

21 Nov 2022 - Portfolio Executive in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great PTO, Hybrid job, great people.

Cons

Can get repetitive, in office 3 times a week.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about C.H. Robinson.

C.H. Robinson Photos

+ Add Photo
C.H. Robinson photo of: Take your daughters and sons to work day
C.H. Robinson photo of: Power of Pride!
C.H. Robinson photo of: Our women-focused Leadership Networking Circle has supported the development of 294 high-potential women leaders (and counting). Women now occupy 45% of management positions at C.H. Robinson.
C.H. Robinson photo of: C.H. Robinson Chicago
C.H. Robinson photo of: Connect with our CEO on quarterly virtual Global Town Halls
C.H. Robinson photo of: Join us in celebrating great women+ this Women's History Month. Together, we can #BreakTheBias.
C.H. Robinson photo of: #RemoteWork