Employee Review

1. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

If you want to become a good writer, you can start from here.

Aug 17, 2019 - Staff Writer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good for a first job. Lots of scope to learn on technologies. Get to interview CEOs of US companies. You will get groomed to become a great writer. Friendly young staff. There is growth and good salary, more than some of the MNCs as well. Lots of incentives if you deliver. Night shift people are given tasty snacks. Their boss Harvey was nice to ask problems faced by employees. Had treated the entire night shift with pizza many a times. This company gave me my first job and taught me many good things. I thank you Silicon India/CioReview.

Cons

They can fire you anytime. 10 hours minumum shift. There r people who work even 13 hours. They believe more hours is more work. Management will take your phone if they find you using. U cant take much breaks. Calling Americans through phone in murugeshpalya, Bangalore and saying you are from Fremont California, that's not a good way to do business. And, print media is dying. Hope you are aware of that.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

A Great Company to Work

Aug 17, 2017 - Assistant Editor in Fremont, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great company start a career with. - Good infrastructure and good work atmosphere - Nice work life balance. Depends on project though. - Professionalism can be learned from such a reputed company.

Cons

There is nothing to be as cons

Continue reading
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

doing market research

Jan 6, 2021 - Research Assistant in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

my company is best they have a very good environment. very good working culture

Cons

some thing needs to be changed

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about CIOReview.