Cover image for CaddyCode Solutions

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company to work with

27 Jun 2021 - Senior Programmer in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have joined in 2017 as a fresher/intern as software developer here in Caddycode Solutions Pvt Ltd. And grown to Senior Software Engineer. These many years I have got a lot of opportunities to grow as a personal as well as professional. We had owesome vacations, parties, anniversaries and many birthdays. Also we faced so many hurdles during this pandemic and we faced a fire accident and entire office burnt out. All these situations we faced together as a family and helped each other. When I'm in any critical situation personally and professionally, management backed me soo well. Hope this gives overall culture of Caddycode family.

Cons

Difficult to find cons for anybody who's more passionate with their profession.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

CaddyCode is a wonderful company to work

24 Oct 2022 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The employee welfare policies are great & highly effective. There are plenty of opportunities available for self development and every employee has access to the management. This helps create and maintain a positive work atmosphere within the company.

Cons

More training session needed .

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent Environment to Learn

27 Jul 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company has a great, flexible work environment. The employees were well taken care, even during the pandemic. Will recommend CaddyCode always as a good place to work with.

Cons

The company could add more books to their Employee Book Club, which is already functioning.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about CaddyCode Solutions.

CaddyCode Solutions Photos

+ Add Photo
CaddyCode Solutions photo of: Company Founder and CEO Mr.Hallgrimur Tomas Ragnarsson with our Director Mr. Mastan Vali Shaik
CaddyCode Solutions photo of: Christmas Celebration