"Brainless Management people are working here"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Hyderābād

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for more than a year

Pros

Capgemini is worst company to work, Leadership people don't have brains. Don't know how to manage your resource, treating each one of them like sheep and slaves. No hike, No promotion for people who working with you? Only Management and Leadership people are getting huge profit hike from the company and paid out good. e.g.Managers, Senior Manager, Director, Senior Director and so on. From Software Engineer to Senior consultant are not getting anything . People who praise the management they are paid out well like each year promotion and good hike. If your planning to join capgemini, You should have the skill set like how to be became a professional licker to Management and Leadership toes. You life will be happy.

Cons

Please don't Join in Capgemini. Your life will be big Question.

Continue reading

Capgemini Response

February 5, 2020Digital Channels Lead

Thank you for your honest review! We will share your feedback with internal stakeholders.

1. "Capgemini Review"

5.0
    Current Employee - Active Directory Architect in Valley Center, CA

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for less than a year

Pros

Today is my frist day, but it seems like a great coany to work for.

Cons

I am already a pro and am looking for working therre.

Continue reading

Capgemini Response

June 2, 2020

Welcome to Capgemini, we are so happy you are here. Capgemini has strong learning and development programs including a robust platform that was recently implemented. We want everyone at Capgemini to achieve their career goals by developing your skills. We wish you all the success at Capgemini!

"I've been happy working here!"

4.0
    Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at Capgemini full-time

Pros

- Thorough on-boarding process - Big network of people to reach out to - Lots of resources for career growth and learning

Cons

- Not for people who prefer a startup culture, as this is a larger and more well-established company

Discover more reviews about Capgemini.