1. "Associate Consultant"

4.0
    Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Hyderābād

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good work life balance and no politics seen anywhere

Cons

Very less appraisals and hikes. Less scope in career growth.

1. "Great Organization"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Managing Consultant in Wayne, PA

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for more than a year

Pros

Significant amount of Training & Education opportunities. Good pay, lots of support. Consultants are people and assets to the organization. Lots of support resources. Plenty of support from colleagues.

Cons

Big organization, lots of change and restructuring, must build internal network to find and gather collateral resources. Complex organization structure.

Continue reading

Capgemini Response

June 23, 2020

Thank you for your 5-star review! We have recently rolled out a new and robust learning and development platform as we want our colleagues to have the best development opportunities to meet their career growth and goals. Thanks for shouting out our good support--we are a globally connected team of innovators who partner with our clients to change how business gets done!

2. "Smart Leadership"

4.0
    Current Employee - Administrative

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for more than a year

Pros

The leadership worked very hard to minimize layoffs during the economic downturn due to COVID. Work/life balance is encouraged. Big push for ERG's and diversity and inclusion.

Cons

It's hard to judge because COVID changed a lot of things and added pressure that created stressful situations. There have been numerous procedural changes that were expected to be adopted immediately with little training or heads-up time. There is no incentive program for most employees.

Discover more reviews about Capgemini.