Cover image for Capital Numbers

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great working culture

10 Nov 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in Deoghar
    Business Outlook

Pros

1) WFH 2) Work life balance 3) well organized processes 4) Good people 5) Great culture 6) Salary on time

Cons

I have not found any cons about the company yet.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Company Culture

18 May 2022 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company culture is great, on-time salary, very supportive management and colleagues. Lots of opportunities for employees to grow professionally.

Cons

Till now I haven't found any downside.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Happy to work here

29 Apr 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am working here since March 2019. The things which I like most are: 1. I can improve my skill set and learn the latest technologies to grow with my careers 2. This company provides me with job satisfaction 3. HR team, Project Managers, Co-workers are helpful 4. Salary on time 5. Management team understands our work-life balance 6. They are good at policy 7. Flexible working hours Monday to Friday.

Cons

No such cons found till now

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Capital Numbers.

Capital Numbers Photos

+ Add Photo
Capital Numbers photo of: Meet Arup Das. After completing his internship successfully, he is now a proud member of the CN family. We wish him all the best in this journey.
Capital Numbers photo of: Meet Trinath Samanta. He has completed his internship successfully; he is now a proud member of the CN family. We wish him all the best in this journey.
Capital Numbers photo of: #MakarSankranti: Some days we soar high, on some others we let the kite do the soaring!
Capital Numbers photo of: The SEO Team
Capital Numbers photo of: Have a safe Diwali-Light Diya and ward off the darkness, let the brightness prevails
Capital Numbers photo of: The Top Management Quarterly Performers Oct-Dec 2020