Catapult Systems - Nowhere to go but up? | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Nowhere to go but up?"

Former Employee - Managing Consultant

I worked at Catapult Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Small company, ample opportunity to have one-on-one interactions with management. Friendly employees and counterparts.

Cons

Having been with Catapult for several years, I noticed a few things - Catapult Austin is the nexus for this company, much as Redmond is for Microsoft. If you don't happen to belong to that office, you don't experience the company in the same manner. From camaraderie to benefits, the focus was still on Austin, even when out-performed by other offices. In the other markets, a lot of the consulting work tended to... work with very small clients. Nothing wrong with that, but I worked with these type of clients on an individual basis prior to joining up - it's a shame that such talented personnel often get assigned to customers who often are disengaged (and sometimes abusive). Management didn't seem interested in this sort of feedback, while at the same time highly encouraging staff to rate Catapult as a "best place to work" with Texas Monthly.

Advice to Management

During my tenure, I saw talent grow, develop, then leave - while this happens in all companies, the sheer volume of high-end talent leaving was quite alarming. Aside from a few stalwart people who continue with the company regardless, ask (and then truly listen - a real problem from mid-management levels) how you might better engage and more importantly retain talent. My time there, I felt like I was in a holding... pattern, not truly growing.

Catapult Systems2019-06-17
  1. "Catapult is a wonderful place to work!"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Catapult Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Employee recognition; Great environment; Great insurance plan; Employees are kind and respectful;

Cons

The only con is they split PTO into vacation and sick days, so you don't get many PTO days.

Catapult Systems2019-09-16
  2. "Really great place to work"

Current Employee - Managing Consultant in Austin, TX

I have been working at Catapult Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Awesome work flexibility and great work life balance

Cons

Nothing as far as the cons go.

Catapult Systems2019-08-13

Discover more reviews about Catapult Systems.