Cover image for Centene

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for...

28 Mar 2022 - Senior Investigator in Chesterfield, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Mgmt listens to feedback from employees and makes visible changes to operations and policies based on employee engagement surveys and break out groups in town hall meetings, etc. Wages market increases and working from home have made them VERY competitive within the industry. LOTS of growth potential in a Fortune 50 company that is less than 40 years old. The sky is the limit for "go-getter" types.

Cons

Was a bit slow to meet demand for work from home permanence when market competitors made the move sooner, but eventually caught up. Multiple acquisitions recently and a CEO change for first time in 25 years can always mean some growing pains. Systems and processes are still catching up to the more established companies; lots of opportunities to remove redundancies, etc.

Continue reading
    30 people found this review helpful

Centene Response

Thank you for taking the time to write this thoughtful review, and for helping Centene transform the health of the community, one person at a time.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Friendly and well organized

27 Oct 2022 - Business Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am just beginning my job and have had a good experience with being brought into the company. The people have been very helpful and friendly and the process has gone very smooth. I am looking forward to my new journey with the company.

Cons

I have not experienced anything yet that I can say anything negative about.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Centene Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of working at Centene. We’re glad that you enjoyed the onboarding experience.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great people

28 Nov 2022 - Database Administrator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone at the company is very nice and helpful. Centene cares about their employees.

Cons

Better integration of their different systems would be helpful.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Centene.

Centene Photos

+ Add Photo
Centene photo of: World Head Quarters in Clayton
Centene photo of: DEI Summit at Centene
Centene photo of: Community giving at Centene
Centene photo of: Community events to better the environment.
Centene photo of: Centene’s Ambetter Health will be expanding our partnership with Speedway Motorsports as the entitlement sponsor for the NASCAR Cup Series race at Atlanta Motor Speedway in 2023.
Centene photo of: Centene community impact
Centene photo of: Centene's Magnolia Health plan values community impact.

Centene Job Seekers Also Viewed