1. "Food & Beverage Manager"

5.0
    Food & Beverage Manager in Vadodara

I have been working at Choice Hotels

Pros

International Brand/Group to work. Choice Hotels offers strong corporate benefits which includes health and welfare, paid leave, plan, stock options ,and many other great benefits.

Cons

lack of management support, There are many cons there. More so than pros. I used to really love working there, but so many changes in structure and procedure really made working there a burden. Management has mostly always been bad there. Keeping the status quo and never truely striving for perfection or focus on customer needs. We were told multiple times from senior management that the organization never wanted to be an industry leader in anything nor at the bottom either, but wanted to be in the middle. Benefits have been greatly reduced and costs increased for health care, and tuition reimbursement has been frozen for about a year or two now. things vary a lot as far as atmosphere between departments. One side such as programming has very little management oversight and others have ultra micro managing.

Choice Hotels Response

September 19, 2017Social Media Coordinator, Recruiting

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your employment experience at one of our franchised hotels. As a franchisor, Choice Hotels International does not own or operate hotels franchisedunder its brands and the hotel staff are employed by the independent owner of the hotel. We recommend that you provide your feedback on the applicable brand site on Glassdoor (e.g., Comfort Inn, Quality Inn, etc.) and identify the particular hotel at which you were employed

1. "Good"

5.0
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Choice Hotels full-time

Pros

Friendly work environment, nice management

Cons

No ability to move up

Choice Hotels Response

October 19, 2020Employer Brand Manager

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your employment experience at one of our franchised hotels. As a franchisor, Choice Hotels International does not own or operate hotels franchised under its brands and the hotel staff are employed by the independent owner of the hotel. We recommend that you provide your feedback on the applicable brand site on Glassdoor (e.g., Comfort Inn, Quality Inn, etc.) and identify the particular hotel at which you were employed.

2. "Good place to work"

4.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Information Technology

I have been working at Choice Hotels full-time

Pros

Great people and very exciting work

Cons

No stock options, or plan to add them.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Choice Hotels.