Citizens Bank - Still Neutral | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Still Neutral"

Current Employee - Senior Vice President in Dedham, MA

I have been working at Citizens Bank full-time for less than a year

Pros

The benefits are good to better than other places I have worked. Personally, the commute is good for me and the work is interesting.

Cons

As a new person coming into the organization, there are many entrenched colleagues that resist change and have not educated themselves on industry trends resulting in mediocre experiences for both customers and colleagues. Very hard to feel part of the team. Current physical space is the poorest I have worked in however they are building a new facility and moving in the next 18 months.

Advice to Management

My advice is to bring in more diversity of thought by hiring from the outside and hold existing employees accountable for performance. There are many colleagues that get so much praise for mediocre work.

Citizens Bank2019-05-16
  1. "A"

I have been working at Citizens Bank

Pros

Follows Agile methodology, Focusing on new technologies.

Cons

Management need to have a proper planning.

Advice to Management

Nothing

Citizens Bank2018-03-10
  2. "Amazing corporate culture"

Current Employee - Digital in Johnston, RI

I have been working at Citizens Bank full-time for more than a year

Pros

The culture is really amazing. Flexible work schedules, work from home benefits, casual attire. Investment in employees future and continued learning, classes and course offered year round in a wide variety of subjects. A deep feeling of philanthropy and helping the communities you’re in. Honestly one of the best places I’ve ever worked.

Cons

Some systems and processes are antiquated, but Citizens is good about admitting and recognizing those areas. It does take a while to get things done, due to the size and silos and the legal risk and compliance piece.

Advice to Management

Improve speed to market.

Citizens Bank2019-08-20

Discover more reviews about Citizens Bank.