Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Cleonix! amazing company for working

23 Jul 2018 - Senior Web Designer in Salt Lake City
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working at Cleonix Technologies full-time (almost 4 years).Everyone in the company is truly good and extremely helpful in all aspects.They treated you with respect.Upper management will help you to meet your goals by providing efficient guidance.I would suggest those to join this company who want long term career growth. Collaborative work environment Goods projects with wider work scope You can learn , work and implement your ideas at the same time Good support from the management. Offers a lot of professional development opportunities 2 days off in a week

Cons

Sometimes work load is bit high

1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work with, such a creative environment

16 Apr 2019 - Junior PHP Developer in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working with Cleonix Technologies Pvt. Ltd. less than a year. Working environment is so good. Working with good technologies to develop great websites. Employees & Senior managements are so good to share their own thoughts to create websites for our clients.

Cons

There is no downsides I have faced so far while working at Cleonix Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Excellent Working Environment | The Best Workplace | Cleonix Technologies

4 Apr 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent work culture. Endless opportunities to be creative. Good to be a part of the company.

Cons

Need to stay updated with the latest methodologies, technologies, codes, and languages. Sometime we have to deal with clients who have absolutely no knowledge about how a website is created. Work with tight deadlines too.This can get stressful and can cut into social life often.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Cleonix Technologies.