Cleonix Technologies - A good working environment. | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "A good working environment."

Current Employee - Graphics & Web Designer & Web Designer

I have been working at Cleonix Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

A good place to work. Helpful and knowledgeable seniors. Friendly management. Opportunity to learn and grow. I have been working at this company for 3 months.

Cons

There are no downsides I have faced so far while working at Cleonix Technologies.

Cleonix Technologies2019-04-24

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company to work with, such a creative environment"

Current Employee - Junior PHP Developer in Calcutta

I have been working at Cleonix Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been working with Cleonix Technologies Pvt. Ltd. less than a year. Working environment is so good. Working with good technologies to develop great websites. Employees & Senior managements are so good to share their own thoughts to create websites for our clients.

Cons

There is no downsides I have faced so far while working at Cleonix Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Cleonix Technologies2019-04-16
    2. "Excellent Working Environment | The Best Workplace | Cleonix Technologies"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

I have been working at Cleonix Technologies full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Excellent work culture. Endless opportunities to be creative. Good to be a part of the company.

Cons

Need to stay updated with the latest methodologies, technologies, codes, and languages. Sometime we have to deal with clients who have absolutely no knowledge about how a website is created. Work with tight deadlines too.This can get stressful and can cut into social life often.

Advice to Management

Focus On Expanding Overseas Revenues

Cleonix Technologies2019-04-04

Discover more reviews about Cleonix Technologies.