Close - 10/10 en todos los aspectos | Glassdoor.co.in

"10/10 en todos los aspectos"

Current Employee - Anonymous
    (Translated from English)

I have been working at Close full-time for less than a year

Pros

* La empresa valora a sus empleados más que en ningún otro lugar en el que haya trabajado. El director general nos envió un paquete de cuidados durante el ajetreado período de principio de año con vitaminas, bombones y otros regalos. * Puedes trabajar desde cualquier lugar del mundo. Viajar no necesariamente destruye tu límite de días de vacaciones * La gente es impresionante y todos tienen sus propias historias y... rarezas. Los retiros son una gran manera de conectar con estos hermosos humanos * El producto es increíble. ¡Se está creciendo muchísimo y ahora es un gran momento para subirse a bordo del tren Close! * Tengo voz en la compañía.

Cons

*Sinceramente, no se me ocurre nada. Si hay algún problema, el equipo de Close es excelente a la hora de escucharte y encontrar una solución.

Advice to Management

Seguid petándolo.

Close2019-06-07

Other Employee Reviews

1. "I have a voice in the company"

I have been working at Close full-time

Pros

I love the transparency across departments, the company consciously makes an effort to keep me happy, great work/life balance and I feel like I have a voice in the company. The team is GREAT - everyone's a master at their respective crafts.

Cons

Nothing at all. One of the best remote work cultures I've experienced.

Advice to Management

You've done a terrific job with the company culture. Let's aim to preserve that as the team grows. <3

Close2019-03-01

"Legit employee review: It's better than I could have anticipated!"

Current Employee - Customer Success Executive in Olathe, KS

I have been working at Close full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working at Close has been a blast! When I applied to work there, I read all the Glassdoor reviews and to be honest, was kinda like, "Sure, yeah, whatever - this is probably the typical 'Glassdoor window dressing' stuff." So while I was excited about accepting an offer to work with their team, I was also a bit skeptical that my perception of great people doing great work would be quickly disappointed, so I... lowered my expectations preparing to be mildly disappointed. Amazingly, I haven't been disappointed at all - actually, surprised by how legitimately kind, humble, and thoughtful the team is to work alongside daily. We joke, we laugh, we work hard - and working with people who care about their customers and the results (and how they achieve those results!) is a total breathe of fresh air. After starting here, I was given a copy of the book "Rework" written by Jason Friedman and DHH from Basecamp as a, "Hey, read this - it explains a lot of how we think about what we do." I was already a huge fan of how Basecamp operates, so I was immediately impressed. As the months continued, I've had more experiences that show the company lives up to the hype. For example, one evening my manager basically (kindly) scolded me for NOT having my "Do Not Disturb" enabled on Slack so I can unplug from my work when I'm not at my desk. Who does that stuff these days??? So awesome. There's a prevailing sense of confident-humility that's quick to own up to poor decisions, acknowledges real skill and ability, praises good choices, and defaults toward action and getting stuff done. Close has some many people scattered around the world from different cultures, backgrounds, and ethnicities - and I feel like I'm continually learning from their life experiences and perspectives as well.

Cons

It's not for everyone. If amid uncertainty, you don't naturally default toward action (e.g., "I'm not sure, but I can figure it out..."), you likely won't be a fit at Close. In that same vein, you likely won't be a fit if you're intimidated to ask questions - even seemingly silly ones. As a culture, we question ourselves, our peers, our processes, and choices from last week, month, or year. So if you're not... comfortable reconsidering what seemed best yesterday - or asking questions about it, you likely won't be a fit. The team works hard but has strong expectations that you unplug, step away, and recharge - and if you can't manage yourself (both by showing up and also showing yourself out), you likely won't be a fit here. Additionally, a common denominator here is the ability to admit when you're wrong - but also a strength in being able to stand behind your decisions. In other words, owning your work, outcomes, and choices. No one acts defeated or like a whipped puppy. The culture is warm, forgiving, and supportive - but if you're more about defending your actions (defensive) than owning the results (humble strength), you'll likely struggle with the open and honest culture.

Advice to Management

Keep it up. Keep owning your successes, transparently owning your failures, and pushing the team to grow - it's working and it's a pleasure to be a part of! :)

Close2019-03-26

Discover more reviews about Close.