Employee Review

1. 4.0

Review

Oct 3, 2021 - Production Designer in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

A collaborative environment. A great place to learn and grow quickly.

Cons

Many times demanding asks can result in working long hours especially if there is poor communication between the team and clients about how long it takes to get work done.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Supportive and exciting place to work

Nov 10, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is so supportive and you feel like you are working with a team that cares about you. After reading some of the negative reviews here, it doesn't seem to reflect the same agency and quite surprised because joining Code and Theory was one of the best decisions I made. I feel encouraged, supported and that I have a voice. The work is varied and exciting and the people are smart and collaborative. It is a great place to learn, grow your skills and work with some really caring and talented people. Managers spend time training and coaching and regularly check in. There have also been some additions to provide us all with nice work life balance, like we have Fall Fridays. People like to have fun and there are so many interesting, talented and smart people that work here.

Cons

I wish we could be together more in person during the pandemic but it's great that the office is open and we can work from there and see people in addition to working from home.

2. 4.0

Good entry level job

Dec 6, 2021 - Junior Producer in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The experience you gain here is amazing.

Cons

Underpaid compared to competitors Pay.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Code and Theory.