1. "Best company to work for @Kolkata"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Backend Developer in Calcutta

I have been working at CodeClouds full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been employed with CodeClouds from last 1 month and everything I came about like the work culture, the team leads , the project manager as well as the HRs all are very polite and listen to your words. I am very much excited to be a part of this FAMILY. 1. Superb team mates and helpful acts 2. Balanced life and proper work timings 3. More learning opportunities 4. Lastly, everything is awesome here.

Cons

No cons found till now.

Continue reading
  1. "Good"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Software Development Engineer (SDE) in San Francisco, CA

I worked at CodeClouds full-time

Pros

Good chance to improve skills

Cons

Too many works to do

"A smooth job. Doesn't add much stress to my life."

Current Employee - Content Manager in Fort Wayne, IN

I have been working at CodeClouds full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Have you ever worked at a job where you wake up in the morning and don’t dread driving to work? This is one of those jobs for me. I’ve worked here quite a while, and nothing here has ever made me think “oh no, I’ve gotta go to work in an hour” or wish my drive was longer. I don’t come in excited every day for some amazing or enriching things I'm about to do, but what has surprised me the most was how it has never bothered me. I work primarily with people overseas. Meetings are efficient, and I’m given reasonable deadlines. As for the US boss, Brian, he is very personable, and I’ve never had to be involved in any office conflict. It’s not one of those office environments where you’re afraid to step out of line or say something wrong. I’ve appreciated how he conducts himself, and who he is in general. Could I do a line of work that might be more interesting or pay higher? Yes. Could I get another job that doesn’t drain the soul out of me? That’s harder to find, and something you may not know the answer to until you’ve worked there for a while. In my position, I’ve always worked from home sometimes, and I’ve transitioned to mostly work from home since I don’t do the same work as my coworkers at the US office and operate closer to overseas hours. Kinkar, the “Chief Disruptor” as he calls himself for some reason that eludes me, is very professional. He tells me what he wants, isn’t rude to me, and never wastes anyone's time. My position in the company is a bit unique compared to others, but in general my experience has been working a stable job where I know what’s expected of me and I’ve never found myself just burnt out. You know one of those offices where you see a bunch of unused looking foosball and pool tables and when you ask about it they respond with something along the line of “we work hard and we play hard” giving you a giant red flag? This isn’t one of those jobs- though Brian did buy a ping pong table for some reason. I can’t speak for everyone in our small US office, but I don’t think if this location grew larger it would end up being one of those toxic work environments. Benefits are more or less standard, vacation time is pretty good, and (probably because of our small size) “company functions” like Christmas parties are no-pressure fun events. All in all, I’ve been thankful to have this job, and I don’t see myself leaving anytime soon.

Cons

Oh, I have to fill this out. Uh...it's an office job. If you're not careful, you'll get fat. Also, if I eat at Cebolla's one more time my organs will shut down.

CodeClouds Response

February 23, 2021Chief Disruptor

Thank you for your feedback. It pleases us immensely to learn about positive working experiences and the environment for all our employees. Keep supporting us to help us grow!

Discover more reviews about CodeClouds.