Codeistic - "An unique and life changing experience" | Glassdoor.co.in
There are newer employer reviews for Codeistic

""An unique and life changing experience""

I have been working at Codeistic full-time

Pros

CODEISTIC is a strong and well organized company, with quite interesting and developed working methods, where you can learn a lot.
It is also full of smart, interesting people with lots of potential, so it's a perfect place to start your future professional network.

The spirit is great and fun, so you will find yourself motivated after a lot of work with nice parties and making new friends.

Cons

Watch out with managing your life, as taking some big responsibilities can take a big toll on your personal time, since despite being a volunteer association you can end up getting too absorbed and working for it like if it was a full time job.

Advice to Management

Keep the motivation, innovation, flexibility and fun high. Sometimes going too serious and professional may be tempting but can also burn out some of the most strained links of the chain.

Other Employee Reviews for Codeistic

"Best place to learn and develop the skills that we desire."

Current Intern - Intern in Mysore
    Current Intern - Intern in Mysore

I have been working at Codeistic as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Peace and calm environment to do work.friendly atmosphere and co workers.very much encouraging and motivational work place.best place to start carrer.

Cons

I couldnt find any.u guys are simply awesome.👌👌👌

Advice to Management

Do continue your happy environment which makes people feel happy and awesome too..

"Amazing Team, Great Support"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer
    Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

Pros

I would like to share my experience while working with one of the brilliant software company in India, I would like to Thank Ms.CEO, for all the great support shown to the employees, I would love to be an employee forever of this company.
    I would recommend to join this company as soon as any opening is there, because you will never get such environment anywhere.
    I wish I was an Indian, and could stay here.

Cons

Do not have any office in London. LOL. I mentioned this ,because we cannot leave this column empty!

Advice to Management

I LOVE YOU GUYS