- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★
Company feedback/growth/benefits4 Nov 2020 - Senior Software Engineer in BengaluruRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
* One of the best companies to work especially for those who want to start/build their career. * Employee growth is completely based on performance once every 6 months. * Friendly environment as well as colleagues. * Doesn't care about strict login and logout time as they only focus on completing tasks on time. * All are employees here. No term called Management * Proper vacation once a year to maintain a healthy balanced life with family/friends
I haven't seen or come across any
Other Employee Reviews
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Exceptional Workplace Culture and Benefits: A Positive Review of CODEWAVE12 May 2023 - Applications Developer in BengaluruRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I am currently employed in CODEWAVE and I can honestly say that it has been a fantastic experience so far. This company have a great culture that fosters collaboration, innovation, and personal growth. The leadership team is supportive and provides regular feedback to help employees improve their skills and achieve their goals. The work environment is professional yet friendly, and there is a real sense of camaraderie among the team. In addition, the company offers excellent benefits and perks that make it a great place to work and we also get best home cooked food at afternoon. The health insurance and retirement plans are top-notch, and there are plenty of opportunities for professional development and advancement. Overall, I am very happy to be working here and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a positive and rewarding work experience.
Honestly can't think of any
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★
A fun, exciting, empowering workplace!17 May 2023 - UX-UI Designer in BengaluruRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. Freedom : Freedom to try out new things, freedom to be your own self, freedom to fail and the freedom to learn anything and everything. 2. Flexibility : In terms of growth, working time, roles as long as we are doing justice. 3. Growth : Be it skillset, role, personal or at an individual level, the way one can grow here is amazing! 4. Peer power : Great team members and a bunch of highly driven young employees learning from each other.
Needs only individuals who are self managed. If someone needs to be told what needs to be done, this won't be the right place for them.