Comfort Click - working for Comfort Click as a freelancer | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "working for Comfort Click as a freelancer"

Freelance Customer Service Employee

I have been working at Comfort Click

Pros

- Clear communication between management and staff - Nice vibe on the floor - Young and dynamic international team - The company is growing - many changes to develop your skills - Important for freelancers - invoices are paid on time

Cons

Hard to point out some cons. As said, Comfort Click is growing rapidly. Some support department have as a result a high workload. I consider as a luxury problem.

Continue reading
    Comfort Click2016-06-08

Comfort Click Response

June 14, 2016Managing Director

Thanks for your valuable comments.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Good experience"

Former Intern - Intern in London, England

I worked at Comfort Click

Pros

Given responsiblities that made for great experience

Cons

Salary was low and no option for flexible working

Comfort Click2020-03-21
  2. "My first review got taken down so reposting this"

Current Intern - Intern

I have been working at Comfort Click for more than a year

Pros

There are some members of staff who are very helpful, have a good way with people and make you feel comfortable. Unfortunately I cannot say the same about the majority of management.

Cons

This company employs around 50% interns and pays them £300 a month/ £1.60 per hour (which is not even 1/4 of what it costs to live in London). They expect their interns to work as if it was a full time, fully paid salary job. The staff turnover is abnormally high, hence how the staff are treated and the unrealistic expectations given the wage provided. My time at the company felt like they were taking the whole time and giving nothing back in return. However, there are some members of staff who are very helpful, have a good way with people and make you feel comfortable. Unfortunately I cannot say the same about the majority of management. Overall, this is not a very pleasant company to have an internship at - mainly due to the disregard of their biggest asset, their employees. When I spoke to any other intern individually, they all were dissatisfied of their treatment and never spoke highly of the company. This is saying something. I was also promised I would receive a commission in my interview. In my entire time here, I never received one bonus or commission even when I was up significant profits from the pervious month. This company is run by professional crooks who disguise free labour as interns and see their employees as disposable.

Comfort Click2020-03-09

Discover more reviews about Comfort Click.