Comfort Click - Enthusiasm and Hunger to succeed | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Enthusiasm and Hunger to succeed"

I have been working at Comfort Click full-time

Pros

An extremely diverse work force which not only helps with understanding of different language and cultures but also assist with brain storming and picking great ideas from each other and implement across the board. Comfort Click believes in great customer services and 100% customer satisfaction which drives enthusiasm to do more better with every new assignment as there are customers to appreciate the efforts we... put in.

Cons

Comfort Click is rapidly growing and wants to achieve 100 things at a time but may not have work force to do that all in one go however it is just matter of time that all new team members are trained up and 100% to produce some exceptional results.

Advice to Management

Nothing really! Haven't really had any top management working with colleagues this closely. They are lovely!

Comfort Click2016-06-13

June 14, 2016Managing Director

Thanks for taking the time to write the review, its appreciated and will also help us make things better - hopefully fast!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Too happy to join!"

I have been working at Comfort Click full-time for less than a year

Pros

Easy to go and an atmosphere where one can adapt fast!

Cons

Nothing for now, early to say anything about this.

Advice to Management

Very new to the company to say anything but I would just wish that the management to be thoughtful for all the employees

Comfort Click2018-06-12

February 25, 2019Managing Director

We are working within a fast paced environment with internal improvements and external factors changing. We are a company committed to giving employees every chance to succeed and fulfil their ambitions. If you have any ideas on how we can get better, please feel free to come and talk with us - we would love to hear from you!

2. "Challenging"

Current Employee - Web Analyst

I have been working at Comfort Click full-time for more than a year

Pros

Best work culture, Learning opportunities, New challenges prevail almost everyday

Cons

Need the extra bit everyday till the team size grows

Advice to Management

Need flexible working hours

Comfort Click2019-02-26

July 16, 2019Managing Director

Thank you for leaving a review. I am glad that you have felt challenged and that overall you believe us to have the best work culture. We are constantly looking to maintain our growth and that means more talented individuals. As for the flexible working hours, we are at this time reviewing our benefits and this particular suggestion is under consideration as to how we can implement. Watch this space over the next 3-6 months.

Discover more reviews about Comfort Click.