Employee Review

Current Employee

Enthusiasm and Hunger to succeed

Jun 13, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

An extremely diverse work force which not only helps with understanding of different language and cultures but also assist with brain storming and picking great ideas from each other and implement across the board. Comfort Click believes in great customer services and 100% customer satisfaction which drives enthusiasm to do more better with every new assignment as there are customers to appreciate the efforts we put in.

Cons

Comfort Click is rapidly growing and wants to achieve 100 things at a time but may not have work force to do that all in one go however it is just matter of time that all new team members are trained up and 100% to produce some exceptional results.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Comfort Click Response

Managing Director

Thanks for taking the time to write the review, its appreciated and will also help us make things better - hopefully fast!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

May 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment, good opportunity for moving forward

Cons

As such no big time drawbacks with company

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good

Mar 12, 2021 - Manager/In in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was happy about the time there

Cons

Many people come and go fast

Be the first to find this review helpful

Comfort Click Response

Managing Director

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your opinion. We accept that we need to try and improve staff retention - however, as most of the people that we employ are not native or are 1st/2nd jobbers, we do lose more than a typical UK based company. Add to this that up until recently we had a lot of international interns, it doesn't help the stats! However, we are quite proud of the fact that we generally keep our best for quite a long period of time!

Discover more reviews about Comfort Click.