Comfort Click - Great International Company | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Great International Company"

Customer Service

I have been working at Comfort Click

Pros

Great company with great communication. Here you have flexible working conditions. I am working at home and have a perfect communication with other co-workers. When I need a solution for a case I have everytime a contact person who can help me. It is a great international company. I receive my sallary every month on time. I love to work with this amazing great people by Comfort Click!!

Cons

Nothing is bad everything is perfect!!

Comfort Click2016-08-19

Comfort Click Response

September 2, 2019Managing Director

Thank you for your very positive words, it is really appreciated that you have taken the time to write a review.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Good experience"

Former Intern - Intern in London, England

I worked at Comfort Click

Pros

Given responsiblities that made for great experience

Cons

Salary was low and no option for flexible working

Comfort Click2020-03-21
  2. "My first review got taken down so reposting this"

Current Intern - Intern

I have been working at Comfort Click for more than a year

Pros

There are some members of staff who are very helpful, have a good way with people and make you feel comfortable. Unfortunately I cannot say the same about the majority of management.

Cons

This company employs around 50% interns and pays them £300 a month/ £1.60 per hour (which is not even 1/4 of what it costs to live in London). They expect their interns to work as if it was a full time, fully paid salary job. The staff turnover is abnormally high, hence how the staff are treated and the unrealistic expectations given the wage provided. My time at the company felt like they were taking the whole time and giving nothing back in return. However, there are some members of staff who are very helpful, have a good way with people and make you feel comfortable. Unfortunately I cannot say the same about the majority of management. Overall, this is not a very pleasant company to have an internship at - mainly due to the disregard of their biggest asset, their employees. When I spoke to any other intern individually, they all were dissatisfied of their treatment and never spoke highly of the company. This is saying something. I was also promised I would receive a commission in my interview. In my entire time here, I never received one bonus or commission even when I was up significant profits from the pervious month. This company is run by professional crooks who disguise free labour as interns and see their employees as disposable.

Comfort Click2020-03-09

Discover more reviews about Comfort Click.