Comfort Click - Very great workplace with people from all over the world! | Glassdoor.co.in

"Very great workplace with people from all over the world!"

Costumer Service Representative in Croydon, England

I have been working at Comfort Click

Pros

This job gave me the best start! The atmosphere is absolutely amazing and everyone are so friendly and nice to each other. Although all workers are very good friends, they still keep the concentrating during work, which result in everything that is going on inside Comfort Click is made with high quality. The managers uses good time to train you and I've already learnt a lot working at Comfort Click

Cons

The office is very cozy and nice, so you can stay after work and have a good chat with your colleagues about the day!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do!

Comfort Click2016-08-19

July 13, 2017Managing Director

Thanks for the great feedback, its very appreciated. If you have suggestions on how we can improve further, please let us know.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Too happy to join!"

I have been working at Comfort Click full-time for less than a year

Pros

Easy to go and an atmosphere where one can adapt fast!

Cons

Nothing for now, early to say anything about this.

Advice to Management

Very new to the company to say anything but I would just wish that the management to be thoughtful for all the employees

Comfort Click2018-06-12

February 25, 2019Managing Director

We are working within a fast paced environment with internal improvements and external factors changing. We are a company committed to giving employees every chance to succeed and fulfil their ambitions. If you have any ideas on how we can get better, please feel free to come and talk with us - we would love to hear from you!

2. "Challenging"

Current Employee - Web Analyst

I have been working at Comfort Click full-time for more than a year

Pros

Best work culture, Learning opportunities, New challenges prevail almost everyday

Cons

Need the extra bit everyday till the team size grows

Advice to Management

Need flexible working hours

Comfort Click2019-02-26

July 16, 2019Managing Director

Thank you for leaving a review. I am glad that you have felt challenged and that overall you believe us to have the best work culture. We are constantly looking to maintain our growth and that means more talented individuals. As for the flexible working hours, we are at this time reviewing our benefits and this particular suggestion is under consideration as to how we can implement. Watch this space over the next 3-6 months.

Discover more reviews about Comfort Click.