Comfort Click - Top work place | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Top work place"

I have been working at Comfort Click full-time

Pros

Very direct management. Able to share ideas and thoughts across the whole organisation. Open space for creatives mindsets and a great place to develop yourself and your career. Great training and learning structures. Very social and energetic atmosphere. No better place to work.

Cons

Target orientated - but in a good way as they motivate me. Long working hours - but i enjoy every minut of it.

Comfort Click2016-08-23

Comfort Click Response

August 25, 2016Managing Director

Thanks for your feedback, we are currently reviewing our working hours and are hoping to send out a vote for all staff next week. Please let us know if there are other things you think we should look into!

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Not the best environment to work in"

Former Employee - Digital Marketing Executive in Croydon, England

I worked at Comfort Click full-time for less than a year

Pros

- You are given a lot of different tasks and responsibilities which allows you to expand your knowledge in many different fields - Good payout for commissions (IF you hit your targets)

Cons

- Everyone gets paid different amounts... Which would be okay if you have people in different positions and people with different amount of experience. But during my time in the office, people in the same positions as me (which requires pretty much the same amount of knowledge) were paid anything between 18-27K. Very different salaries for the exact same job... So this isn't the place for you if you aren't good at salary negotiations. There is large number of interns that work 40h/week pretty much for free while some (according to the director) soon can expect to be paid 6 figure salaries. On the same note - a lot of the work is getting outsourced to the company's second office in India with the motivation "they are cheaper" which in my opinion says a lot about how the company isn't driven by talent but "cheap" workforce. - The turnover in this company is crazy!! Don't expect any long term strategies to work out here, because 80% of the staff is gonna be gone next year. A lot of effort is put into various projects, to only fall apart when the person in charge leaves. - During my time in the office it was really hard to hit your targets = no commission. And there are no real employment benefits... (office parties are NOT a benefit) - The atmosphere in the office is really toxic at times. On multiple occasions I experienced members of management talk badly about both previous and current (!!) employees in attempts to motivate (?) you and get you to perform better than them. I also, on multiple occasions, experienced senior management sending out threatening (!!) warnings to the entire staff regarding certain employees misbehavior. Things that should be taken up with the person in question in private in my opinion. Another very uncomfortable thing in my opinion was their way to fire people. I understand that sometimes you have to let someone go, but it seems to be a tradition in this company to call the person in question in for a meeting 15 min before the day ends and tell them to not come back anymore. To "avoid" drama. So yeah, this pretty much sums up why I decided to leave.

Continue reading
    Comfort Click2019-11-27

"Working as an Intern at Comfort Click"

Former Intern - Intern

I worked at Comfort Click

Pros

There are some members of staff who are very helpful, have a good way with people and make you feel comfortable. Unfortunately I cannot say the same about the majority of management. This may be a good company to work for if you are getting paid. But I would certainly not recommend having an internship here. I'm not sure how they get away with this scheme.

Cons

This company employs around 40% interns and pays them £300 a month/ £1.60 per hour (which is not even 1/4 of what it costs to live in London). They expect their interns to work as if it was a full time, fully paid salary job. The staff turnover is abnormally high, hence how the staff are treated and the unrealistic expectations given the wage provided. My time at the company felt like they were taking the whole time and giving nothing back in return. Overall, this is not a very pleasant company to have an internship at - mainly due to the disregard of their biggest asset, their employees. When I spoke to any other intern individually, they all were dissatisfied of their treatment and never spoke highly of the company. This is saying something. I was also promised I would receive a commission in my interview. In my entire time here, I never received one bonus or commission even when I was up significant profits from the pervious month.

Comfort Click2019-11-18

Discover more reviews about Comfort Click.