Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

SMART COMPANY

14 Dec 2016 - Customer Care IT in Rome
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am working for comfortclick from almost one year as a freelancer. This company has respect for all the people and they listens to your idea and your opinion every time. You can work without anxieties and grow up together every day. Smart team.For me it is a Family and I hope to never divorce.

Cons

Nothing is bad and boring

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Comfort Click Response

Managing Director

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thank you so much but let us know how we can try to improve as this is our mission.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good

12 Mar 2021 - Manager/In in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was happy about the time there

Cons

Many people come and go fast

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Not very professional

15 Apr 2020 - Digital Marketing Executive in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

A sociable workplace with people of different nationalities. You can learn about many areas of digital marketing. But get in and get out again quickly.

Cons

Lack of trust. Long hours and a heavy, repetitive workload. You are asked to write fabricated reviews. Managers seem to focus more on quantity than quality. Many meetings without much structure or time keeping. And yet, the managers track your every move, they expect you to stay longer (although they cannot ask you to directly) and you are reprimanded if you are just a minute late. It was like being back in school.

Continue reading
    7 people found this review helpful

Comfort Click Response

Managing Director

Firstly, thank you for the feedback on your own experience with our company. We have deduced who we believe has written this review and are able to apply perspective. The individual came into the role with no prior experience whatsoever and despite never really taking interest from the outset, we really encouraged him to try to develop himself. To the contrary, he was given a free reign on how he did his work until we found mindless errors that would affect the quality and hence had tried to be more attentive. By the end he came to us to say that this 'type' of job wasn't right for him from the beginning and that he now has another job in another field. We were still open to him getting better but in the end respected his decision. We have certain rules within the company over timekeeping and we are not overly strict about them but there again you will find certain people like this take advantage and so we remind them. It was sad for us to have read what he really felt about us but more disappointed that he had numerous chances to tell us what he wasn't happy with and never did - in fact he would just talk to other staff to get them to join his bandwagon.

Discover more reviews about Comfort Click.