Comfort Click - By far the best company to work for! | Glassdoor.co.in

"By far the best company to work for!"

Current Employee - Country Manager D-A-CH in Croydon, England

I have been working at Comfort Click full-time

Pros

- Great team and community - Fair salary, compensation and benefits - Ideal communication between staff and management - Manifold opportunities for personal as well as professional development - Talented and motivated senior management - Great offices with a modern infrastructure and a lot of of free time activities - Very innovative company with a lot of growth potential - Management is always open for changes and improvements in to order to increase the success of the company and every employee gets the opportunity to take an important role in the development of the company - Many different teambuilding activities

Cons

Company is still in a developing process and hence structures and processes are subject to change sometimes

Comfort Click2017-07-18

Comfort Click Response

July 23, 2017Managing Director

We really appreciate your kind words as it will give us more motivation to make things even better - thank you.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Good experience"

Former Intern - Intern in London, England

I worked at Comfort Click

Pros

Given responsiblities that made for great experience

Cons

Salary was low and no option for flexible working

Comfort Click2020-03-21
  2. "My first review got taken down so reposting this"

Current Intern - Intern

I have been working at Comfort Click for more than a year

Pros

There are some members of staff who are very helpful, have a good way with people and make you feel comfortable. Unfortunately I cannot say the same about the majority of management.

Cons

This company employs around 50% interns and pays them £300 a month/ £1.60 per hour (which is not even 1/4 of what it costs to live in London). They expect their interns to work as if it was a full time, fully paid salary job. The staff turnover is abnormally high, hence how the staff are treated and the unrealistic expectations given the wage provided. My time at the company felt like they were taking the whole time and giving nothing back in return. However, there are some members of staff who are very helpful, have a good way with people and make you feel comfortable. Unfortunately I cannot say the same about the majority of management. Overall, this is not a very pleasant company to have an internship at - mainly due to the disregard of their biggest asset, their employees. When I spoke to any other intern individually, they all were dissatisfied of their treatment and never spoke highly of the company. This is saying something. I was also promised I would receive a commission in my interview. In my entire time here, I never received one bonus or commission even when I was up significant profits from the pervious month. This company is run by professional crooks who disguise free labour as interns and see their employees as disposable.

Comfort Click2020-03-09

Discover more reviews about Comfort Click.