Comfort Click - By far the best company to work for! | Glassdoor.co.in

"By far the best company to work for!"

Current Employee - Country Manager D-A-CH in Croydon, England

I have been working at Comfort Click full-time

Pros

- Great team and community - Fair salary, compensation and benefits - Ideal communication between staff and management - Manifold opportunities for personal as well as professional development - Talented and motivated senior management - Great offices with a modern infrastructure and a lot of of free time activities - Very innovative company with a lot of growth potential - Management is always open for... changes and improvements in to order to increase the success of the company and every employee gets the opportunity to take an important role in the development of the company - Many different teambuilding activities

Cons

Company is still in a developing process and hence structures and processes are subject to change sometimes

Comfort Click2017-07-18

July 23, 2017Managing Director

We really appreciate your kind words as it will give us more motivation to make things even better - thank you.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Too happy to join!"

I have been working at Comfort Click full-time for less than a year

Pros

Easy to go and an atmosphere where one can adapt fast!

Cons

Nothing for now, early to say anything about this.

Advice to Management

Very new to the company to say anything but I would just wish that the management to be thoughtful for all the employees

Comfort Click2018-06-12

February 25, 2019Managing Director

We are working within a fast paced environment with internal improvements and external factors changing. We are a company committed to giving employees every chance to succeed and fulfil their ambitions. If you have any ideas on how we can get better, please feel free to come and talk with us - we would love to hear from you!

2. "Challenging"

Current Employee - Web Analyst

I have been working at Comfort Click full-time for more than a year

Pros

Best work culture, Learning opportunities, New challenges prevail almost everyday

Cons

Need the extra bit everyday till the team size grows

Advice to Management

Need flexible working hours

Comfort Click2019-02-26

July 16, 2019Managing Director

Thank you for leaving a review. I am glad that you have felt challenged and that overall you believe us to have the best work culture. We are constantly looking to maintain our growth and that means more talented individuals. As for the flexible working hours, we are at this time reviewing our benefits and this particular suggestion is under consideration as to how we can implement. Watch this space over the next 3-6 months.

Discover more reviews about Comfort Click.