"By far the best company to work for!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Country Manager D-A-CH in Croydon, England

I have been working at Comfort Click full-time

Pros

- Great team and community - Fair salary, compensation and benefits - Ideal communication between staff and management - Manifold opportunities for personal as well as professional development - Talented and motivated senior management - Great offices with a modern infrastructure and a lot of of free time activities - Very innovative company with a lot of growth potential - Management is always open for changes and improvements in to order to increase the success of the company and every employee gets the opportunity to take an important role in the development of the company - Many different teambuilding activities

Cons

Company is still in a developing process and hence structures and processes are subject to change sometimes

Comfort Click Response

July 23, 2017Managing Director

We really appreciate your kind words as it will give us more motivation to make things even better - thank you.

Other Employee Reviews

"Not very professional"

2.0
    Former Employee - Digital Marketing Executive in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Comfort Click full-time for less than a year

Pros

A sociable workplace with people of different nationalities. You can learn about many areas of digital marketing. But get in and get out again quickly.

Cons

Lack of trust. Long hours and a heavy, repetitive workload. You are asked to write fabricated reviews. Managers seem to focus more on quantity than quality. Many meetings without much structure or time keeping. And yet, the managers track your every move, they expect you to stay longer (although they cannot ask you to directly) and you are reprimanded if you are just a minute late. It was like being back in school.

Continue reading

Comfort Click Response

April 20, 2020Managing Director

Firstly, thank you for the feedback on your own experience with our company. We have deduced who we believe has written this review and are able to apply perspective. The individual came into the role with no prior experience whatsoever and despite never really taking interest from the outset, we really encouraged him to try to develop himself. To the contrary, he was given a free reign on how he did his work until we found mindless errors that would affect the quality and hence had tried to be more attentive. By the end he came to us to say that this 'type' of job wasn't right for him from the beginning and that he now has another job in another field. We were still open to him getting better but in the end respected his decision. We have certain rules within the company over timekeeping and we are not overly strict about them but there again you will find certain people like this take advantage and so we remind them. It was sad for us to have read what he really felt about us but more disappointed that he had numerous chances to tell us what he wasn't happy with and never did - in fact he would just talk to other staff to get them to join his bandwagon.

2. "Good experience"

4.0
    Former Intern - Intern in London, England

I worked at Comfort Click

Pros

Given responsiblities that made for great experience

Cons

Salary was low and no option for flexible working

Discover more reviews about Comfort Click.