Comfort Click - Good experience | Glassdoor.co.in

"Good experience"

I worked at Comfort Click full-time

Pros

- young and international team of employees - nice climate between the employees - approachable boss, if putting enough effort

Cons

- salary - strict target setting with time pressure - big staff tunrover

Comfort Click2017-07-24

January 11, 2018Managing Director

Thank you for your feedback about the company. We have always maintained an open door policy to change things within the organisation - so our management is very flexible. We pay above market salaries for people that can make a difference and almost everybody is incentivised to allow them to earn more. Targets are actually suggested from the people running the websites and not from the top and whilst we go through phases of high staff turnover, we keep the best ones here.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Too happy to join!"

I have been working at Comfort Click full-time for less than a year

Pros

Easy to go and an atmosphere where one can adapt fast!

Cons

Nothing for now, early to say anything about this.

Advice to Management

Very new to the company to say anything but I would just wish that the management to be thoughtful for all the employees

Comfort Click2018-06-12

February 25, 2019Managing Director

We are working within a fast paced environment with internal improvements and external factors changing. We are a company committed to giving employees every chance to succeed and fulfil their ambitions. If you have any ideas on how we can get better, please feel free to come and talk with us - we would love to hear from you!

2. "Challenging"

Current Employee - Web Analyst

I have been working at Comfort Click full-time for more than a year

Pros

Best work culture, Learning opportunities, New challenges prevail almost everyday

Cons

Need the extra bit everyday till the team size grows

Advice to Management

Need flexible working hours

Comfort Click2019-02-26

July 16, 2019Managing Director

Thank you for leaving a review. I am glad that you have felt challenged and that overall you believe us to have the best work culture. We are constantly looking to maintain our growth and that means more talented individuals. As for the flexible working hours, we are at this time reviewing our benefits and this particular suggestion is under consideration as to how we can implement. Watch this space over the next 3-6 months.

Discover more reviews about Comfort Click.