Employee Review

Former Employee

Good experience

Jul 24, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- young and international team of employees - nice climate between the employees - approachable boss, if putting enough effort

Cons

- salary - strict target setting with time pressure - big staff tunrover

1 person found this review helpful

Comfort Click Response

Managing Director

Thank you for your feedback about the company. We have always maintained an open door policy to change things within the organisation - so our management is very flexible. We pay above market salaries for people that can make a difference and almost everybody is incentivised to allow them to earn more. Targets are actually suggested from the people running the websites and not from the top and whilst we go through phases of high staff turnover, we keep the best ones here.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

May 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment, good opportunity for moving forward

Cons

As such no big time drawbacks with company

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good

Mar 12, 2021 - Manager/In in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was happy about the time there

Cons

Many people come and go fast

Be the first to find this review helpful

Comfort Click Response

Managing Director

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your opinion. We accept that we need to try and improve staff retention - however, as most of the people that we employ are not native or are 1st/2nd jobbers, we do lose more than a typical UK based company. Add to this that up until recently we had a lot of international interns, it doesn't help the stats! However, we are quite proud of the fact that we generally keep our best for quite a long period of time!

Discover more reviews about Comfort Click.