Comfort Click - Amazing place to become an entrepreneur | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Amazing place to become an entrepreneur"

Current Employee - E-Business Manager in Croydon, England

I have been working at Comfort Click full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Any profitable idea can become a reality - All aspects of running a business is covered - Amazing colleagues, working environment and competition culture - Results are rewarded - Direct contact with managers

Cons

- Language barrier - Training can be improved - Limited specialist knowledge - Office in Croydon

Continue reading
    Comfort Click2017-07-24

Comfort Click Response

September 8, 2017Managing Director

Thanks for your review. We are taking your points on board to try and make things better. Please let us know of any other areas we can improve if you think of any.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Good experience"

Former Intern - Intern in London, England

I worked at Comfort Click

Pros

Given responsiblities that made for great experience

Cons

Salary was low and no option for flexible working

Comfort Click2020-03-21
  2. "My first review got taken down so reposting this"

Current Intern - Intern

I have been working at Comfort Click for more than a year

Pros

There are some members of staff who are very helpful, have a good way with people and make you feel comfortable. Unfortunately I cannot say the same about the majority of management.

Cons

This company employs around 50% interns and pays them £300 a month/ £1.60 per hour (which is not even 1/4 of what it costs to live in London). They expect their interns to work as if it was a full time, fully paid salary job. The staff turnover is abnormally high, hence how the staff are treated and the unrealistic expectations given the wage provided. My time at the company felt like they were taking the whole time and giving nothing back in return. However, there are some members of staff who are very helpful, have a good way with people and make you feel comfortable. Unfortunately I cannot say the same about the majority of management. Overall, this is not a very pleasant company to have an internship at - mainly due to the disregard of their biggest asset, their employees. When I spoke to any other intern individually, they all were dissatisfied of their treatment and never spoke highly of the company. This is saying something. I was also promised I would receive a commission in my interview. In my entire time here, I never received one bonus or commission even when I was up significant profits from the pervious month. This company is run by professional crooks who disguise free labour as interns and see their employees as disposable.

Comfort Click2020-03-09

Discover more reviews about Comfort Click.