Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A company with good work environment and bad HR system

May 14, 2022 -  in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

HR system is not good in conti. Incentives are very less.

Cons

Good Work Environment Work life balance Learning opportunities Good projects to work on. subsidies canteen facilities

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

N/a

Jun 30, 2022 - Delivery Driver
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work environment to work for.

Cons

Nothing bad to say about the company.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Comfortable and friendly place to work

Jun 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

(Tires) A very positive environment. Friendly coworkers. Company is very understanding of personal circumstances and managers are general very accommodating. Great work life balance. A lot of freedom is provided to employees. The hierarchy is quite flat. Being such a large organization, the opportunities are very diverse as well. All in all a very welcoming place to work and they really want you be here for a while.

Cons

(Tires) Tow cons mainly. Firstly, not a high performance organization. If you are the driven type, the work is not the most challenging. Consequently technical expertise either does not seem to be needed nor valued. This is perhaps the flip side of being such a comfortable place to work. Secondly, promotion criteria can seem a little obscure at times and bureaucratic requirements (e.g grades) can get in the way.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Continental Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide us this feedback and for your willingness to share your experiences with us. We greatly appreciate it! We are very glad to hear that you feel we have a positive enviornment. Our team members' well-being is extremely important to us, and it's great to hear that has reflected well. While you have mentioned many positives, please know that all of your feedback is heard. We would love to continue this dialogue with you regarding technical expertise and promotion criteria. Please contact us by email at careers@conti-na.com so that we can continue to improve. Best regards, The Employer Branding team (HR Communications)

Discover more reviews about Continental.