CrossCountry Consulting - Collaborative and Positive Environment - Puts People First | Glassdoor.co.in

"Collaborative and Positive Environment - Puts People First"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time

Pros

I've been with CrossCountry Consulting for six months and it has exceeded my expectations in many ways. Our growth at our new SF office largely through those already familiar with CrossCountry from the East Coast and referrals has created a better than hoped for foundation for my responsibility to help launch market awareness and grow market share in the competitive business advisory services market in our region. ... We have an excellent reputation.

Cons

I'm part of a new office and we are growing fast and it's always a difficult balance to know how many consultants to hire (we have full time consultants). Our opportunities might at times outpace our team, because our teams often become integrated into our client's teams and take on new projects at the same client, We may not always be able to respond or start a new project - on demand, however, we take a... thoughtful approach and deliver results that exceed expectations and are worth the wait. Consultants may work on more than one engagement at times (could be a pro).

Advice to Management

Keep hiring great people, and providing them as you do with opportunities to lead working groups and develop deep expertise in their practice area or industry.

CrossCountry Consulting2016-11-01

CrossCountry Consulting Response

November 30, 2016HR Coordinator

We appreciate you taking your time to leave us a review! As you pointed out, our company is indeed experiencing tremendous growth and we will continue to hire great people (like you) to expand our business to new locations while remaining true to our culture and core values.

1. "Most Supportive Company I Have Ever Worked For"

Current Contractor - Content Marketing Contractor

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting for more than a year

Pros

This is a company where every voice is heard, no matter your level. If you have an idea, share it. They aren't afraid to try new things. I have never worked with an organization where EVERYONE is exceptionally nice. Also, management supports the work you do, is GRATEFUL and thanks you for the work that you do, and listens to your ideas.

Cons

None. Really, the only issue is that with the rapid growth, being able to support the work needed takes more time and employees.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-09-20
  2. "The hype is real"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Consultant in McLean, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company is truly a breath of fresh air coming from a large corporation where I only felt like a number. I was skeptical at first seeing all of the high ratings on Glassdoor but I have to admit that these reviews and these ratings only share the truth. An extremely great environment to work in with great opportunity to always grow in your career goals. Everyone works as a team and it is very hard to find a... place so invested in your career and well-being. They truly care for their people. The people and culture motivate me to do my very best and to grow as an individual as well as help my team grow.

Cons

None really. With any consulting firm, you can get difficult projects and clients but there’s tremendous support for those situations.

Advice to Management

I think management is doing a wonderful job. The firm is growing but still staying close to their roots. In addition, I think it’s admirable that employees get the opportunity to be part of the growth.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-08-28

Discover more reviews about CrossCountry Consulting.