CrossCountry Consulting - A company truly focused on developing and sustaining a fantastic culture! | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "A company truly focused on developing and sustaining a fantastic culture!"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Tysons Corner, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fantastic culture (working with some of the best people in my professional career), supportive leadership and network and great opportunities for career growth from the expanding portfolio of projects and clientele.

Cons

As it's still a relatively young company, some projects may not be the most exciting or challenging (so some may not feel challenged enough in the project roles they get allocated).

CrossCountry Consulting2019-06-04
  1. "I Love Working Here"

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time

Pros

The company is really showing how much they value their employees during this COVID19 crisis. They have been open and transparent, always putting people first. We have weekly meetings with executive leadership where they have an open Q&A for us to ask any questions directly to our founders. It has given me some piece of mind during an uncertain period. They are also very flexible with school being out for the year and offering all the support they can give us.

Cons

None that I can think of

CrossCountry Consulting2020-03-30
  2. "The Best Place I have worked"

Current Employee - Associate Director in Boston, MA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

CrossCountry has a true people first culture and is a first mover in setting policies to empower their employees to work flexible while maintaining client responsibilities and personal commitments. The clients and colleagues are best in class allowing for a dynamic environment where all employees continue to learn and grow as professionals.

Cons

None - but as with any growing organization employees need to have a flexible growth mindset and be open to new challenges and experiences.

CrossCountry Consulting2020-03-26

Discover more reviews about CrossCountry Consulting.