CrossCountry Consulting - A company truly focused on developing and sustaining a fantastic culture! | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "A company truly focused on developing and sustaining a fantastic culture!"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Tysons Corner, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fantastic culture (working with some of the best people in my professional career), supportive leadership and network and great opportunities for career growth from the expanding portfolio of projects and clientele.

Cons

As it's still a relatively young company, some projects may not be the most exciting or challenging (so some may not feel challenged enough in the project roles they get allocated).

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you guys are doing - I've absolutely loved my time here!

CrossCountry Consulting2019-06-04

Other Employee Reviews

1. "True to Core Values - Really great culture. They walk the walk, not just talk the talk"

Current Employee - Technical Director in Tysons Corner, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Culture, Expertise, Great support, Committed to providing a better experience for clients and employees.

Cons

none that I have encountered yet

Advice to Management

Keep true to the core values and supportive environment for the staff.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-06-12
  2. "Great place to work and grow!"

Current Employee - Consultant in Remote, OR

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

CrossCountry Consulting is a great place to work and grow as a professional. The work itself is interesting and challenging; you will learn so much and the sky is the limit for growth. This company recognizes and appreciates its talent. Also, the people here are genuinely collaborative. At any time, you can reach out for a helping hand. You will laugh and enjoy your work more than anywhere else you've ever been. ...

Cons

I don't have any negative comments.

Advice to Management

Thank you for all of the opportunities you've given me in my first year. I'm learning and growing so much and I can't wait for more!

CrossCountry Consulting2019-05-21

Discover more reviews about CrossCountry Consulting.