CrossCountry Consulting - True to Core Values - Really great culture. They walk the walk, not just talk the talk | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "True to Core Values - Really great culture. They walk the walk, not just talk the talk"

Current Employee - Technical Director in Tysons Corner, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Culture, Expertise, Great support, Committed to providing a better experience for clients and employees.

Cons

none that I have encountered yet

Advice to Management

Keep true to the core values and supportive environment for the staff.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-06-12
  1. "Exceeds Expectations"

Current Employee - Exp Managing Consultant in Boston, MA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

CrossCountry delivers on their promises especially around commitment to their values. I love the fun, dynamic, driven and intelligent people; it's a fun way to develop. Management is extremely approachable and involved. They have a genuine interest in their staff and I've seen this demonstrated in numerous cases in the year I've been with the firm. It's a privilege working for CC

Cons

None I can think of right now

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and focusing on our people, especially as we continue to grow.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-17
  2. "Amazing Culture!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everything I was told about the culture was 100% true! CrossCountry truly values a healthy work/life balance and invests in their employees. Great efforts are made to ensure the experience is outstanding from the day you apply, and this continues once you are onboarded. Leadership is very accessible, and there are so many amazing opportunities. The interview process may feel long, but once you understand how important...

Cons

The interview process is pretty long (about a month, give or take) from the initial phone interview to hire date, but when you understand how important cultural fit is, it completely makes sense.

Advice to Management

We are growing fast, but please continue to preserve this amazing culture.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-12

Discover more reviews about CrossCountry Consulting.