CrossCountry Consulting - The hype is real | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "The hype is real"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Consultant in McLean, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company is truly a breath of fresh air coming from a large corporation where I only felt like a number. I was skeptical at first seeing all of the high ratings on Glassdoor but I have to admit that these reviews and these ratings only share the truth. An extremely great environment to work in with great opportunity to always grow in your career goals. Everyone works as a team and it is very hard to find a... place so invested in your career and well-being. They truly care for their people. The people and culture motivate me to do my very best and to grow as an individual as well as help my team grow.

Cons

None really. With any consulting firm, you can get difficult projects and clients but there’s tremendous support for those situations.

Advice to Management

I think management is doing a wonderful job. The firm is growing but still staying close to their roots. In addition, I think it’s admirable that employees get the opportunity to be part of the growth.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-08-28
  1. "Most Supportive Company I Have Ever Worked For"

Current Contractor - Content Marketing Contractor

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting for more than a year

Pros

This is a company where every voice is heard, no matter your level. If you have an idea, share it. They aren't afraid to try new things. I have never worked with an organization where EVERYONE is exceptionally nice. Also, management supports the work you do, is GRATEFUL and thanks you for the work that you do, and listens to your ideas.

Cons

None. Really, the only issue is that with the rapid growth, being able to support the work needed takes more time and employees.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-09-20
  2. "First Anniversary at CrossCountry"

Current Employee - Experienced Managing Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Culture, Collaboration, Commitment to Excellence, Educational and Promotional Opportunities, Work/Life Balance, Inclusion

Cons

Retirement benefits could be enhanced.

Advice to Management

Maintain culture as we grow

CrossCountry Consulting2019-08-21

Discover more reviews about CrossCountry Consulting.