"The hype is real"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Consultant in McLean, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company is truly a breath of fresh air coming from a large corporation where I only felt like a number. I was skeptical at first seeing all of the high ratings on Glassdoor but I have to admit that these reviews and these ratings only share the truth. An extremely great environment to work in with great opportunity to always grow in your career goals. Everyone works as a team and it is very hard to find a place so invested in your career and well-being. They truly care for their people. The people and culture motivate me to do my very best and to grow as an individual as well as help my team grow.

Cons

None really. With any consulting firm, you can get difficult projects and clients but there’s tremendous support for those situations.

1. COVID-19

"Culture and Leadership SHINES at CrossCountry"

Current Employee - Associate Director in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

From the time I interviewed with the CrossCountry team, their culture caught my attention and helped inform my decision to join. This culture of care, empathy, leadership, impact and having FUN at work have continued to make me excited to login every day and join in on our meetings, work with our wonderful clients and help solve the issues that come up as we continue growing. Our leaders truly CARE and show up. They personally reach out during tough moments and times of joy. Before covid, our leaders made an effort to meet with team members throughout the country by scheduling special events and meetings - and since covid, those meetings continue virtually.

Cons

There really aren't CONS to working at CrossCountry. If I'm ever feeling frustrated by the amount of work coming in, I know there's always someone I can turn to for help. I truly do miss seeing my colleagues in person.

Continue reading
  2. "Growing and Maturing Company - with true leaders"

Current Employee - Associate Director in Washington, DC

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Mission and core values are buzz words at a lot of organizations. This organization lives and breathes their core values: engergy, impact, collaboration and excellence.

Cons

With rapid growth and maturity comes challenges - administratively the company is growing and turning its consulting services inward to improve efficiency. A welcomed change.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about CrossCountry Consulting.