Employee Review

Current Employee

Great

19 Apr 2020 - Assistant Manager in Mysore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice work environment, good salary and Lucy in the sky with diamonds

Cons

In the deepest of my thoughts, I am not able to find a disadvantage of this great, incredible, amazing job I have. - Dwight Schrute

Continue reading

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you're enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping others. Thanks for making Crothall a great place to work, we're proud to have you on our team.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Crothall EVS

15 Jun 2021 - EVS Director in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership and support. Excellent opportunity for growth and advancement within the company.

Cons

Not many negatives with regards to Crothall in Houston.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. Thanks for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Best in the Business

11 Jun 2021 - Regional Director of Operations in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Crothall Healthcare is a great company. They have great leadership from top to bottom that truly cares about their associates and their customers. They provide exceptional service in all of their areas of expertise, and they truly want to partner with their clients to be the best they can be.

Cons

Healthcare is a tough environment, and it can be very challenging as everyone has seen during the last year. Crothall has high expectations, and they expect their associates to give it their best every day. It's not a career for everyone, but it is very rewarding to those who love to serve others.

Continue reading

Employer Representative

Discover more reviews about Crothall Healthcare.