Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

A great company to work for

Apr 21, 2021 - Biomedical Technician in Lake Charles, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supports team work environment including when you've expired all your resources and have been stumped on a piece of equipment that you can always email the "mothership" and someone will respond with a fix. There is good growth within the company and your able to travel to other sites to assist with equipment Pm's and startup inventory.

Cons

Not enough time in advance with information.

1 person found this review helpful

Crothall Healthcare Response

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. We appreciate your feedback. Thanks for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

AMAZING COMPANY!!

Oct 14, 2021 - Environmental Services in Frisco, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay and work schedules and the employees and management. I love my job and I enjoy spending time with my coworkers!

Cons

No holiday pay. It would be great to see that changed for the better asap!

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

My Experience

Oct 8, 2021 - Patient Experience Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people I work alongside are wonderful people. They have the self awareness that they are not perfect, but they try to be the best version of themselves as possible...for the patients.

Cons

I do not have any.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Crothall Healthcare Response

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. Thanks for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

Discover more reviews about Crothall Healthcare.