Cover image for Doejo

21 Mar 2015

A great learning environment

Current Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I had a wonderful time working there and the office environment was collaborative, fun, and I enjoyed the people I worked with. As an intern I was given real client work. Laid back atmosphere.

Cons

I wasn't compensated enough for my time working there. The intern salary was a stipend which was impossible to live on without additional resources. The work I was given got boring very quickly.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
        19 Aug 2015
        Operations Manager
        Current Employee, more than 3 years
        Chicago, IL
        Business Outlook

Pros

Fun environment where you can really flourish. Everyone is really talented and collaborate in a way that I've never encountered before. Like any place there are fun projects and projects that you just want to get through, but the good stuff is more and more frequent. Plus, the great projects are really career building.

Cons

Not much anymore, there was a rocky period in the past, but it's amazing how far we've come since our true "start-up" days. If you don't want to define your own role and instead just wait to be told everything, it's not for you.

1. 4.0
          9 Jul 2013
          Project Manager
          Current Employee, less than 1 year
          Chicago, IL
          Business Outlook

Pros

Great team to work with, lots of talented people. Diverse and interesting projects. Owners also own other non-related companies that provide interesting benefits, like discounts on gourmet coffee. Company encourages an entrepreneurial spirit.

Cons

Loose structure does not agree with all. Some projects were not scoped correctly which leads to stress on the talent.

Discover more reviews about Doejo.