1. "Great place to work so long as you have previous experience"

4.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Dollar Bank full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Overall the residential lending department was a great place to work and my management team was very knowledgeable and forth coming with assistance.

Cons

very small organization had a hard time rolling out new technology. If I didn't have previous experience I don't think I would have been able to achieve my goals on their training alone.

"Don't Take the Job, if you Don't like the pay"

5.0

I worked at Dollar Bank

Pros

If you read through the reviews, people complain about not getting paid enough. First, you clearly think you're worth that amount of money because YOU agreed to the salary. If you don't like what they're paying, then turn the job down. Don't go bad mouth a company because you made a bad choice. I'm going to guess, that at your next job, you're going to be under paid and disrespected. I would say its you all being terrible employees, than Dollar being a bad employee. I don't work for Dollar anymore and I can say, that it's the employees lousy attitudes that are the problem. Not the lack of pay. If you work hard, you get promoted. I flew throug hbk the ranks. It's not rocket science.

Cons

Technology is something that needs to be updated ASAP

Continue reading
  2. "Cha"

5.0
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager

I have been working at Dollar Bank part-time

Pros

Good To meet new people

Cons

Stand for to long of a period

Discover more reviews about Dollar Bank.