Dr.Tariq Drabu - Dr.Tariq Drabu (Dentist & GDC Registrant) – A top dentist in Manchester | Glassdoor.co.in
There are newer employer reviews for Dr.Tariq Drabu

"Dr.Tariq Drabu (Dentist & GDC Registrant) – A top dentist in Manchester"

Former Employee - Dental Nurse in Manchester, England (UK)
Former Employee - Dental Nurse in Manchester, England (UK)

I worked at Dr.Tariq Drabu full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Dr Tariq Drabu ensuring each and every one of our patients has the best dental care. Recommends Correct & Relevant treatment to patients.

Reminders

In most instances send out reminders for examinations by post or text message. We never book a routine dental check up for six months or twelve months time. Chances are that patients are going to lose their appointment cards and have no idea when their next appointment is.

Dr Tariq Drabu provide our patients with a reminder SMS, usually three days before their appointment date or time. This improves our productivity as well, in the event a patient isn't going to attend, they can cancel, which enables us to take on another patient in that time slot.

Educate the importance

Dr Tariq Drabu take the opportunity at the end of every consultation to educate our patients on the importance of routine appointments. If they understand why we have these appointments, they are more likely to attend moving forward.

Cons

Using the clients preferred communication methods

Not all patients will enjoy receiving a text message or a phone call while they are busy at work. We provide our patients with three communication options to choose from; email, call or text message. Ensure you only use this method to reduce the risk of upsetting your patient, which could very well result in them cancelling their appointment.

Advice to Management

Services provided by Dr Tariq Drabu is appreciated. They have to keep continuing their reminder for appointment service so that not even a single patient can forget and escape their regular checkups routine which is beneficial for patients and keep educate their patients for their treatments.

Thankyou Dr Tariq Drabu