Dream Unlimited - Working at Dream is more than just a job. | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Working at Dream is more than just a job."

Current Employee - Site Superintendent in Regina, SK

I have been working at Dream Unlimited full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great work environment. Great family benefits package. Working at Dream means being part of a community and a culture. We strive to create trend setting and innovative communities that people are proud to be a part of. Our work doesn't just start and stop with construction. We are active members of volunteer organizations, fundraisers and numerous events within the Dream communities that we build throughout the year....

Cons

Working in construction means being subjected to the upwards and downwards swings of the market. Dream is not immune to these swings and sometimes the volatile market swings can affect your employment. This is just the nature of construction and will be a factor in any job in this industry.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. But always be looking to promote the individual strengths of the staff. Some peoples strongest assets aren't always tied to the job they are in. There are some hidden gems within this corporation.

Dream Unlimited2018-06-07

Other Employee Reviews

1. "good"

I worked at Dream Unlimited

Pros

best company in the ind.

Cons

none . it looks to be

Dream Unlimited2017-10-18
    • "Great people!"

Current Employee - IT Analyst in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Dream Unlimited full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- Amazing people to work with. - Lots of learning opportunities. - Great management always open to listen to suggestions or ways to improve the team and/or work environment. - Lots of fun events throughout the year.

Cons

- It's a small team, so moving up in the ranks is a bit rare. - Due to the nature of the business downsizing seems to be normal... Luckily it does not hit IT as hard as other parts of the business.

Dream Unlimited2019-05-18

Discover more reviews about Dream Unlimited.