1. "Good company to work for long term"

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time

Pros

Brand name and work culture

Cons

over priced products and services

Dun & Bradstreet2019-01-08

Dun & Bradstreet Response

January 28, 2019Global Head Of Talent

Thanks for your review and for sharing your thoughts on our strong brand name and work culture. Product pricing is a strategic exercise that considers competitors in the marketplace among other things. If you have suggestions on how to price our products differently, please bubble up these ideas to your manager, or as always, share with us here at PeopleFeedback@dnb.com.

"Reshaped into a Powerful and Disruptive Tech Company"

Current Employee - General Manager

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's been an amazing transformation to see a company with over 178 years of history quickly and efficiently re-optimize for growth in the highly competitive Data and Analytics space. The pace at which this company resolves issues, removes obstacles, improves information flow, and sets the conditions for market growth is impressive. The legacy D and B team members embraced the changes which creates a culture that includes the tenure, history, and experience of the collective team. As transformation continues across all aspects of Dun and Bradstreet, it continues to be an excellent place to learn and grow for three key reasons: 1) Culture 2) Innovation and Disruptive Market Approach 3) The ability of team members to make an impact

Cons

The pace of change is high - it is paramount to continue the flow of information and communication. Cultural change must take place at all aspects and all locations of the company.

Continue reading
    Dun & Bradstreet2020-02-03

"Good company, quickly becoming great under the new owners"

Current Employee - Vice President in Short Hills, NJ

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

New private equity owners have really turned D&B around. They have brought in a lot of structure and order into the political chaos that D&B used to be. They have significantly reduced red tape and politics and empowered employees to voice their opinions and drive execution. The company now is genuinely 100% focused on the customer, and the numbers are starting to show this commitment. 2019 was a great year for the company, which was well reflected in the comp. Also, we are extremely lucky to have this management team in light of the pandemic..No layoffs, no nonsense -- just calm, steady and pragmatic leadership. Great commitment to keeping the employees safe and protected. Finally, our Do Good efforts to help the world recover from the crisis are inspiring.

Cons

When it makes sense financially, please consider improving our healthcare insurance coverage. Also -- and this is very minor thing -- the 401K program is managed poorly: great match, but very poor fund selection (expensive funds that as a whole don't make any sense).

Continue reading
    Dun & Bradstreet2020-05-07

Discover more reviews about Dun & Bradstreet.