1. "Glorified data entry operation with misguided egos"

2.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

I worked at Dun & Bradstreet full-time

Pros

-Decent management, new CEO for india has good vision -Undergoing a transformation plan that might bring out some good results

Cons

- Most of the work is glorified data entry, but the analyst's egos are boosted to the max so they believe they are the smartest in the world. - A lot of uneducated, rude employees make the working environment unbearable. - If you are starting off or working in a beginner level role, you can expect a lot of hate from complete idiots just because of them being one level above you. - Negligible amount of mental effort is needed to work in some departments, yet staying late is encouraged especially at the end of the month. This is due to the fact that someone in the chain of command is too lazy to do his work, slowing down the whole process. -No growth potential or career opportunities outside since you never learn new skills. -HR is extremely pathetic, they provide incorrect job descriptions, ignore emails from employees and are extremely slow in their response.

Continue reading

Dun & Bradstreet Response

March 14, 2019Global Head Of Talent

I am genuinely troubled by your review of your experience in our Mumbai office, as we generally hear positive things about the work environment and leadership there. Yes, it’s true that our current transformation will no doubt bring about positive change and effective performance management approaches to hold leaders and employees accountable for their own growth and job performance. However, I’d like to understand your current perspective in more detail. Please feel free to email us at PeopleFeedback@dnb.com. Thank you.

1. COVID-19

"Good company, quickly becoming great under the new owners"

5.0
    Current Employee - Vice President in Short Hills, NJ

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

New private equity owners have really turned D&B around. They have brought in a lot of structure and order into the political chaos that D&B used to be. They have significantly reduced red tape and politics and empowered employees to voice their opinions and drive execution. The company now is genuinely 100% focused on the customer, and the numbers are starting to show this commitment. 2019 was a great year for the company, which was well reflected in the comp. Also, we are extremely lucky to have this management team in light of the pandemic..No layoffs, no nonsense -- just calm, steady and pragmatic leadership. Great commitment to keeping the employees safe and protected. Finally, our Do Good efforts to help the world recover from the crisis are inspiring.

Cons

When it makes sense financially, please consider improving our healthcare insurance coverage. Also -- and this is very minor thing -- the 401K program is managed poorly: great match, but very poor fund selection (expensive funds that as a whole don't make any sense).

Continue reading
  2. "Good place with structure"

4.0
    Former Employee - Human Resources Business Partner

I worked at Dun & Bradstreet full-time

Pros

Easy commute. Willing to do new things

Cons

Long hours but that isn't always bad

Discover more reviews about Dun & Bradstreet.